Chapter 40- Quiet

***Smut Warning***

You entered the alliance building to be greeted by some of your classmates.

Denki sauntered over as you came in the door, "Well Y/N where have you been? I was hoping to get your help with something,,,"

"Fuck off dunce face,,," Bakugo growled as he shoved the electric blonde out of the way. He grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of the room.

You give Denki an apologetic smile, "Sorry Denki, can it wait until later, we had a rough evening."

"Oh yeah,,," Denki smiled weakly and waved you off, "Yeah later is good text me when you have a minute."

"Katsuki, that was mean, Denki just wanted to talk." You're talking to the back of the blondes head as he drags you to his dorm away from everyone else.

Bakugo stops outside his dorm room door and shoves you up against it. "Pikachu can wait you have some making up to do dumbass."

You bite your lip and look into his crimson eyes. "Oh and what did you have in mind?"

Bakugo leaned in but his lips ghosted yours and he opened the door behind you letting you fall into his room, landing flat on your ass.

"Ow,,," You rub your ass and look up to see Bakugo standing over you smirking, "It's not funny Katsuki."

He steps over you and heads for his bed, kicking off his shoes and removing his good clothes, tossing them on the dresser. "Come on dumbass."

You lift yourself off the floor, closing the door behind you as you followed suit removing your shoes and your dress before climbing on the bed beside him.

As soon as you climbed under the covers beside Bakugo he wrapped his arms around you and snuggled into your chest but didn't go any further.

"Oh so you just want to cuddle,,," You begin stroking his hair thinking how cute this angry blonde could be sometimes and it made your heart melt. "If we're just going to cuddle I'm going to get Denki to come and talk, okay?"

Bakugo shrugs in agreement so you reach for one of his shirts pulling it on and texting Denki to call round.

A few minutes passed, Bakugo still cuddled up against you when there was a light knock on the door. "Come in"

The door opens and Denki walks in with his hand over his eyes. "Hey is everyone decent?" He smirks as he peeks through his fingers.

You laugh and motion for him to take a seat. "Behave yourself and I won't set the pomeranian on you."

Bakugo growled and pinched your ass at the comment causing you to squeak. You and Denki snickered together a minute before you prompted him to ask his question.

"So,,,,um,,, you know how you're friends with, um,,," he went silent and rubbed the back of his neck stalling.

You wait for him to continue, you had an idea where the conversation was going but didn't want to rush it. You were happy to wait for him until you noticed Bakugo's hands were starting to roam.

'Katsuki?' You prob his mind as his hand makes it's way to your panties.

Bakugo started to rub his fingers against your pussy through the fabric, 'Sush, keep quiet or Pikachu will catch us.'

"So yeah, you're friends with Jiro right?" Denki was too busy fidgiting with his hands to notice the blush rising in your cheeks.

Bakugo's fingers had now found their way into your panties and he was teasing your clit. "Um,,,Kyoka? Yeah we're friends why?" You bit back a gasp.

"Well, I, um,,, I kinda really like her and,,," Bakugo slipped a finger inside you, "Well I want to ask her out but I don't know how."

You tighten your grip in Bakugo's hair as he slides another finger in, his thumb rubbing against your clit at the same time.

"Aah, um the best thing is to keep it simple,,," You could feel a knot build in your stomach as you struggled to maintain the conversation.

",,,Kyoka loves music,,," Bakugo thrusts his fingers deep inside your core and curls them hitting your sensitive spot.

You can feel your breathing quicken and you struggle not to pant, ",,um,,, there's a great,, little record shop,,downtown. Why not ask if she wants to go. They,, a-also have a cool coffee shop."

You squeeze your legs tightly around Bakugo's hand begging him to stop but he keeps going.

"Yeah,,,yeah that sounds great, thanks Y/N." Denki gets up to go and is almost out the door when he sticks his head back around.

"Um,,,, Y/N could you send me the address?" Denki waves his phone.

Bakugo's fingers quicken and he applies more pressure. 'STOP, You Asshole' you mentally shout at him. For the briefest moment you thought it had worked.

You were about to answer Denki when you felt Bakugo's fingers at your ass, 'No Teddybear this is an asshole.' And with that he shoved a finger in your ass. The surprise caused your ears and tail to show.

Denki looked at you confused when your wolf features suddenly appeared. "Um, you okay?"

You nod at him, "Yeah,,,I'm good,,,I'll text you the address." Denki raised a brow but left the room anyway.

As soon as the door closed you glare at Bakugo but before you could open your mouth to give out his lips were on yours.

Eventually he broke the kiss and pulled his finger out leaving you panting. "Looks like someone enjoyed that." He smirked and pressed his body against yours so you could feel how hard he was.

"You're a jerk" You squirm beneath him and punch his chest.

Bakugo chuckles at your embarrassment and leans in to kiss your neck his hands now moving up under the shirt you had on. "You don't need to quite anymore."