Chapter 67- New Years(2.5)

Y/N's Point of View

***Smut Warning***

As soon as you knew Eri was safe with your mother you dashed to your room barely closing the door before you fully succumbed to your urges.

Your parents had started sound proofing your room after your last heat so you knew you didn't need to hold back.

You transformed back to your human form once the door was closed, naked as the day you were born except for the chocker around your neck, Hatsume's design held up.

Your hands roamed over your bare flesh, goosebumps forming as your cold fingertips glided across your body. Every inch of you felt extra sensitive, your arms, your stomach, nipples, hips and most sensitive of all was between your legs.

The slightest touch was now driving you insane. More, all you could think is that you wanted more, needed more. Would your fingers be enough?

Sitting there your back propped against the door as you play with yourself, your fingers thrusting in and out as your palm rubbed against your clit. Your other hand clutching and squeezing your breast feeding your arousal.

You inched yourself closer and closer, panting and moaning, begging the empty room again and again. "Please,,,nngh,,,more,,,please,,,"

Your legs began to shake and your head began to spin, you pinched and pulled at your nipple as the fingers of your other hand curled and pressed against your most sensitive spot. You could feel your core clench and tighten around your fingers as you released, sweet bliss coursing through you.

You waited a moment before you made a move to get up and make your way to the bed. In barely no time at all the urge hit you again. You fell to your knees at the edge of the bed, your hand quickly reaching back between your legs.

You knelt there rubbing your clit feverishly as if it would escape if your hand wasn't keeping it in place. Your tail lashed back and forth as you moaned and moaned. "Agh, Fuck me,,,, mmngh,,, more,, yes, yes, yes!"

The hours passed in a repetitive blur, you had already lost count of how many times you had cum. The exhaustion was about to consume you when suddenly a new vigour ran through you. It made no sense at all, where did this sudden burst of energy come from.

Your hands began to roam again, as your fingers flicked across your swollen, overly sensitive clit when a familiar scent filled the air. Your fingers worked harder and faster than before and as sensitive as you were you felt you needed more.

The sweet scent grew stronger and stronger until you could make out that it was Katsuki's delicious caramel sweetness that was creeping into every pour of your body. "Katsuki?"

'Katsuki?' You tried to get his attention when your thumb hit your clit sending shivers down your spine. 'Katsuki' You linked minds again, 'Katsuki come up and join me, I need you, please,,,'

You arched your back as your fingers went deeper and deeper, faster and harder, your palm now rubbing harshly against your clit causing your eyes to roll in your head. "Fuck, Katsuki,,,Katsuki, please,,,"

'Fuck, Y/N where are you?' Katsuki's voice finally responded.

'Yes come fuck me I'm upstairs.' You sent him an image of you sprawled naked on the bed.

'Fuck babe, you know I can't,,' you could tell he wanted nothing more than to join you despite what he was saying. You could feel his arousal building quickly.

'Please Katsuki, I'm so wet right now,,,' Your fingers slick with your juices as you quickened your pace. It wasn't enough you wanted more, you wanted him but even though you could feel his excitement you could also sense he was holding back.

"Please Katsuki just fuck me, fuck me hard." You moaned out unable to hold your voice back, you rolled over on the bed your face in the pillows and your ass in the air. Your tail was free to swish and sway as your fingers continued to work away.

You sent another mental image to Katsuki as your free hand began to play with your ass, you knew he liked this sort of thing and you thought it might finally entice him to join you. What you didn't expect was that you would enjoy it too.

Little did you know this image was what put Katsuki over the edge and sent him running for home, it wasn't that he didn't want to join you, in fact it was the complete opposite.

He desperately wanted to dash up the stairs and take you there and then but he knew your father would kill him before he reached the landing outside your room. So instead he chose to leave before his cock and urges took over.

You moaned and howled at the feeling, both your hands working hard to make you feel good, remembering what it felt like that time that Katsuki's cum poured out of you from back and front. The warm full feeling you felt that night.

Your mind was going blank as both your hands went to town making you feel good, it was awkward but felt so good, your tail began to quiver and shake as you drew closer and closer. ",,,Fuck yessss,,," You howled as you came again.

All evening you never held your voice back because of the sound proofing but little did you know the windows had still to be changed. The sounds inside were muted but once outside the building they were clear to all.