Chapter 48- Coming Home

You were going stir crazy at home, your mother was very strict on the bed rest and wouldn't let you do anything by yourself.

It had been two weeks now and as mad as it sounds you were looking forward to going back to school, to talk to your friends, start training again and to see Bakugo.

So far the changes to your quirk were minimal, you could no longer retract your tail and ears they were now a permanent feature, your wolf form was larger than before and even your senses were sharper too.

"Mooom can I please have my phone back,,,,I miss my friends." You whine at your mother for the hundredth time as you enter the kitchen.

Your mother gives you a knowing glance from the side of her eye. "Is it just your friends you miss or is there a certain blonde you want to talk to?"

You flop down on a stool by the breakfast bar and put your head down on the counter and roll your eyes at the comment.

"I know sweetie it's hard but you will see them all on Monday when you go back to school." She placed a plate of bacon and eggs in front of you. "Now eat up, the nurse will be here for your last check up soon."

You huff at the comment and scoff down the meal, something else you noticed was that your appetite had changed, you were craving meat a whole lot more. You had to have meat for every meal now a days.

****Sunday Evening****
You had managed to convince your parents to let you go back a day early. They were reluctant at first but in the end agreed because your dad was heading on a mission tonight and your mother had an interview in the morning that she couldn't get out of.

You were super happy and couldn't hide your excitement, your tail was wagging like crazy while you were packing things away. You practically ran to the car when it was time to go and you were unable to sit still the whole drive.

Your dad was dropped you to school and he insisted on helping carry all your stuff back to your dorm. "Now Baby girl if you need me call anytime." His eyes looked sad and concerned.

"God Da I know," You roll your eyes and hug him. "Now scram before you make all the girls swoon over you and I have to tell mom she has competition."

He chuckled and ruffled your hair, both of you laughing until Midoriya appeared around a corner and started asking your dad multiple questions. There was no way your dad was going anywhere any time soon.

'Good luck dad.' You laugh and leave your father to fend for himself. You head back to your room to find your phone severing your mental link with your dad so you didn't have to listen to him beg for help.

You begin to unpack your things in search of your phone, when you finally found it and turned it on you are bombarded with notifications and texts from all your friends.

You were opening the first of the messages when there was a knock on your door. Confused you went to see who it could be, you hadn't told anyone you were back yet.

You open the door to met an all too familiar pair of ruby red eyes. "Do you ever answer your God damn phone."

Bakugo enters the room grabbing your hand as he passes and drags you over to your bed. He sits on the edge and places you in his lap, he doesn't say another word just buries his face into the crook of your neck.

"Awe did someone miss me?" You giggle until you feel the sharp sting of his teeth on your shoulder. "Owe babe that hurt."

He bit down again but this time with less force and it was followed by gentle kisses as he worked his way up your neck. You lean your head back as his fingers graze lightly along your thigh.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." He whispered in your ear before he pulled you in for a kiss.

You gasped for air when he finally pulled back from the kiss, "Oh I have a fair idea." You smirk at him. You shift in his lap making sure your ass rubbed against the erection that was growing in his pants.

He closed his eyes as you rubbed against him, a primal growl rumbling in his chest. "Oh Fuck Teddybear." You were about to lean in for another kiss when you heard snickering from the doorway.

You look at the door to see Mina and Denki buckled over laughing. The next thing you know you were tossed on the bed and Bakugo was chasing the pair out of the room threatening murder.

The moment was ruined but this wasn't bad either, you were happy to be back with your friends, to hear all the laughs and screams.

There was another light knock on the still open door drawing your attention again. "Hey Y/N." Kirishima waved. "Good to have you back, you coming to the common area?"

"Well I guess we do have to stop my boyfriend before he kills your girlfriend." You giggle and joined him in the hallway closing the door behind you.

"So teddybear hows it feel to be back." Kirishima had a cheeky grin on his face.

You shove the redhead. "He is never going to live that down is he?" You both laugh. "He'll blow you up if you ever mention it."

You joke about it as you walked to the common area to see the mad stand off between Bakugo and the two laughing terrified messes that were your friends.

Iida was trying to intervene but that just made Bakugo yell more, in the end Kirishma had to step in and hold the angry blonde back but he was too late to save Denki from short circuiting.

Your tail was wagging happily behind you, it felt so good to be back. You run up to the redhead restraining Bakugo and tap him on the shoulder. "I'll take it from here Kiri. Thanks."

You place a hand on either side of Bakugo's face, forcing him to look at you and no one else. It took a while but eventually he calmed down. Bakugo clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes before shoving his hands in his pockets and stomping off to the kitchen.

You watch him leave admiring the view until he disappeared into the other room. You spin around and face the rest of the room. "I'm so glad to be back, I missed you all, now tell me what I missed."

Uraraka gave you a big hug and dragged you over to a couch and told you all about the culture festival. You were disappointed that you had missed it but no matter how much you begged and whined your parents refused to let you go.

Now hearing about it you wish you had put up a better fight. It sounded like they all had a blast and that the festival went off without a hitch.

You spent the rest of the evening chatting with your friends, Bakugo came back eventually, shoving Deku off the couch so he could sit next to you. You couldn't have asked for a better welcome home.

It felt good to be back.