CHAPTER 1.

SEOUL, 11:51 PM                                                                                                                                                                                            The man was sitting in a leather couch of his office room getting impatient with every passing seconds. He was awaiting a particular news which could make him satisfy. Dressed in a side vent black suit inside of it with a white shirt with first two buttons unbottened tucked inside his formal pants. His face was stoic and had a piercing gaze to his surroundings , his sharp jawline and hawk eyes and sitting crossing one leg over other is making the people in the room weak.

The man was none other than KIM Taehyung, 25 years and is the ceo of KTH and co. But is also an underground mafia boss which only his family knows. Surprising isn't it how in just a young age he managed to achieve such a high position. Kim taehyung is of course proud of himself to be able to hold his much power and authority in his youth. Not only a hot ceo but also the heartthrob of many youngsters, both girls and boys are head over heels on him. But he has never paid attention to a single soul other than his family, his gang. No one night stands, no clubbing unless for his missions, never even had a crush on anyone in his teenage. why?? because he said he had a motive and an ambition to be strong and successful in order to survive. The only thing he is glad in his life is to have his parents who are his life because they gave him one. 

Now the mob boss is waiting for his men to bring the news of catching a mole among his gang who's betraying him to help the jeon mafia, or more precisely it's leader jeon minho. The doors suddenly open and in came taehyung's right hand man or more like a brother, Min Yoongi. "V! That bastard is caught, he's now in the basement should we finish him off or??".. ( taehyung's mafia code name is V )

V let a chuckle and said  "Suga hyung! how can we send our guest back without a treat so let me meet our special guest and give him my treat and then send him to his master". He got off from his couch and strided to the basement with yoongi following him. There was a man tied up in the chair half unconscious. A man gave a chair for the boss to sit which had a glass of whiskey in it's armrest, V took the whiskey and took a sip and sat in the chair with his legs crossed and staring at the man tied up boring his eyes on him.               

 He took out his favourite toy his smith and wesson pistol and pointed it to the man's forehead. " How pathetic of you to mess up and above all betray me, the kim taehyung!! you deserve a treat for your braveness shall we see that dear?" with a grin snarled taehyung tracing the gun on the man's jaw.  The man with the last amount of energy begged him to release him but V didn't paid a single fuck about that. He started stabbing the man's thighs with his pocket knife and finally when he was done he sat in the chair swung his Smith and Wesson M2.0 pistol in one hand and sipping whisky from a rock glass with another. "The Thing i hate more than anything BETRAYAL is unforgiveable even from my own blood, have a safe journey to hell" BANG!!

In another part of seoul in the jeon's mansion a boy with a bunny face and pouting lips was sleeping in his comfy bed but stirred in his sleep when he heard his brother's shouting

In another part of seoul in the jeon's mansion a boy with a bunny face and pouting lips was sleeping in his comfy bed but stirred in his sleep when he heard his brother's shouting. He blinked his eyes and got of from his bed and wore his bunny slippers still in his pyjamas and went downstairs to see his brother shouting at his men. The sight of the boy made the men standing there coo at him with the nightwear with carrot designs and the bunny sllippers pouting and rubbing his eyes.                             

The boy was none other than Jeon Jungkook, studying in hankuk university , art major but a baby bunny inside. He is the gem of his brother and the jeon family. Is a true angel and always sees good in everything. Never gets into a fight and solve issue instead he will negotiate and solve. Minho, jungkook's brother turned back and saw him, he went towards him placing his hands on both of his shoulders " Jungoo baby what happened why aren't you sleeping"? 

 Minho, jungkook's brother turned back and saw him, he went towards him placing his hands on both of his shoulders " Jungoo baby what happened why aren't you sleeping"? 

Jungkook looked his brother with his big bambi eyes and said " I was sleeping but i heard u shouting, what happened hyung is there any problem?". minho shook his head and said " Aniyo baby it's just some mafia things you know,", minho scratched his nape and looked at jungkook pleadingly because..."Oh hyung how many times i have to say please don't bring your mafia this and that inside this house..aigooo my brother is such a dumbo..now all i want is to take your these muscle men along with you outside in your office and discuss"!! Minho shook his head and went with his men outside the house in his office to discuss.

Jungkook looked at his surroundings and saw his bunny plushie in the couch and slept there itself hugging the plushie. On the other side minho was furious because he heard that the shares from his business is being withdrawn by many of his partners and knew that the kim taehyung was behind all this. So he was on his next step to take his  revenge.

i hope it's okay.💜