CHAPTER 24

Minho opened his eyes after a day, he blinked his eyes to adjust to the light in the room. He just remember him getting shot, then everything was a haze. He sat up in the hospital bed and checked the surroundings. It was then Hoseok came to check up on him. Minho's eyes widened on seeing Hoseok, he blinked his eyes two times to check whether he was dreaming or not. Hoseok came running towards him when he saw Minho had woken up.

"Y-you sit there, don't move." hoseok said checking up on the glucose drip and laying Minho down. Minho was shocked to see Hoseok care for him. He thought his hobi wouldn't even mind him. Nevertheless, he obeyed and layed down, staring dreamily at hoseok who was taking an injection. Hoseok on feeling someone's stare on him turned back and gave a questioning look to which Minho just smiled.

Sighing, hoseok took the syringe and went near Minho to inject him. He was dabbing the cotton ball with spirit on Minho's arms, not daring to look in his eyes. Whereas Minho was simply staring at hoseok's features, how he had changed but still the sunshine vibes there itself. He was so busy into staring that he didn't notice the injection pierced into the skin. He let out a loud scream to which hoseok shut his mouth with his hands, one hand on the syringe.

"Geez, you are a so called don for god's sake, and still screaming over an injection.It was not even that painful" After injecting hoseok looked up to him and said with a straight face. Minho chuckled and replied with a smug smile "It was because someone was injecting with so much hatred that even now he is cleaning there with so much force". Minho was referring to hoseok cleaning the injected part with so much force on the cotton. Hoseok gave him an angry look and dabbed the cotton there with much more force, paining the other. "Shut our mouth and flirty attitude with you. Don't come to me with that".

Minho simply warmly smiled at him. He was thankful for the moment he can share with hoseok even if it was in a hospital. Hoseok finished the cleaning and took some medicines and placed near the table of Minho's bed.

 "These are the medicines to be taken and your brother and guards are outside , poor boy cried so much yesterday and I had to lull him to sleep. You always love troubling your loved ones ah? Anyhow I am going to call jungkook. He won't eat anything without seeing you ". Hoseok said. Minho hummed a small hmm and then wiggled his eyebrows and asked "whe? were you worried for me so much that you didn't sleep last night?, see there are these dark circles and your eyes are droopy." Hoseok gave him a sharp look and muttered a get lost bastard and went outside to call jungkook. Leaving Minho in deep thoughts. Whether he was really troubling the people he loves. And worried for jungkook,

Jungkook came in running towards Minho and crashed to a tight hug. His doe eyes were red, full of tears and a running nose. Minho became more worried and held jungkook's cheeks with both of his hands and petted his head softly. "Jungoo baby don't cry, see hyung is perfectly alright. Nothing happened baby. Please don't cry . it hurts Hyung bubba". Jungkook nodded his head hands wiping his tears off and touched Minho's face with his small smooth hands.

"Hyungiee I-I was s-so s-scared when Nick hyung told me you w-were in the hospital. I- I cannot imagine a life without you Hyungiee, please hyungie, don't leave me alone" Jungkook hiccupped and said. Minho's heart clenched at those words. He hugged Jungkook more tightly and rubbed his back in circles. His eyes had tears in it, and it met hoseok who was standing there witnessing the jeon brothers moment. He isn't allowed to leave the patient alone in the room without a doctor. His eyes were also tearing up. Minho gave him a small smile and turned back to jungkook and kissed his forehead.

"Shu baby look nothing happened okay, and don't cry anymore. Hmm? or else hyung will be sad too. " Minho pleadingly asked jungkook who nodded his head and smiled his bunny smile to him. Minho muttered a good boy and patted jungkook's head. Hoseok took jungkook away from Minho who complied with him and both went out of the room. 

Later, Jaekyung and Nick came and sat near the bed of Minho. But this time his face was stoic and hard. "so, did you find the snitch who dared to shoot me?. I am cent percent sure it is the Hades because no one else other than that bastard V will dare to order someone to shoot me". Minho said very dangerously. Jaekyung then spoke "yeah it can be him, but what if someone else tried this. Maybe he is new to this clan and don't know about you."? Minho thought for a moment his friend Lee Jaekyung was a very thoughtful man tho. He hummed and then turned to Nick  "Nick , what did the security wing told ". Nick hurriedly took his phone and read a message. "Uhmm, actuallly the person who shot Sir Minho is right now in the basement and he is telling it was the Hades under the order of Kim Taehyung who sent him. And he is having all the possesions that the Hades guards have". 

Minho slammed his hands on the table beside angrily. "how dare he!", he was gritting his teeth. Jaekyung managed to calm him down, because it was not good for his health to be stressed right now. Both Jaekyung and Nick left the room leaving Minho alone. But then someone else came to see Minho, it was Min Yoongi. Yoongi someohow sneaked in the room when Nick and Jaekyung went to talk. 

On seeing Yoongi Minho became more angry "why are you here, oh you wanna kill me in the hospital bed?". Yoongi still managed a straight face. He chuckled in a sarcastic laugh and went near Minho "funny of you to think it was V, who ordered to shot you. if we wanted to do that we would have done that long ago. Not now". "I came here to tell you, it wasn't hades or taehyung who shot you. We never passed an order to kill you. You see V was in Daegu for past 2 days and he hadn't contacted the seoul branch even once. Believe it or not but someone else tried to end you, who is giving those credit to us. I don't care whether you believe it or not, but if you try to backfire on us regarding this taking your stupid thoughts in consideration, then you will face the wrath Jeon Minho."

Yoongi finished dangerously before going out. minho was processing evreything. Who would ty to do all these? that means there is a hidden villain in here?

Sorry if the chapter is short, I will bring more taekook moments in coming ones.☹️👍

And once again thanks to the lovelyyyy people who voted for the chapters. Your feedbacks reallly helps me to write more confident. i am quite insecure while writing each chapter, So if any suggestions please don't hesitate to comment.

💜💜💜