CHAPTER13

Min Yoongi and his team were heading to Jeon's mansion to kidnap jungkook , it was a very risky mission because they have never attacked minho directly to his home and his security over there is very high

Min Yoongi and his team were heading to Jeon's mansion to kidnap jungkook , it was a very risky mission because they have never attacked minho directly to his home and his security over there is very high. Yoongi headed appointed his hacking team in the vehicle away from the mansion to sabotage the security system there and guided alpha team with him while bambam and beta team were told to clear way if any dispute breaks out. 

Yoongi and his fellow team succesfully passed through the side gates and now were heading to the room where jungkook was as per the house  plan they got. In between they encountered a guard ready to attaack them but bambam sucessfullly drugged him . Now only yoongi alone was sneaking to kook's room and rest of the gang outside . Yoongi entered kook's room and was feeling a bit guilty of kidnapping the boy. Gosh how could he hurt or torture this boy who had his room filled with plushies and pastels, drawings and all. But he knew as the member of the mafia he has to do this. Quickly he snapped his head when he found the door of bathroom clicking . 

Meantime, Jungkook was coming out of bathroom when he found a pale skined man in his room dressed in a full black combat uniform. He was about to scream when the guy closed his mouth with his hands and held him tightly. Kook was now shivering and tears brimmed in his beautiful eyes when the man took out a syringe , he thrashed in his hold and tried to move away but gosh who is he fighting with, yoongi gritted his teeth when the boy bit him with his bunny tooth in his hand, he couldnt do this anymore so in a snap of 5 seconds he pulled the boy towards him and injected the drug in his neck. Jungkook already was dizzy due to the pain of the injection and now felt his world spinning , everything became a blur and he finally collapsed onto yoongi's arms.

Yoongi sighed in relief and carried the boy outside. Soon the team members took their positions and headed to the exit. As there were very few guards in the interior of the house because of jungkook it was easier. Somehow they escaped with the boy outside and went to the basement located in the kims mansion  in their vehicle.

"What happened suga nim you are rubbing your hand so long?" bambam asked yoongi who was trying to soothe the pain in his palm when jungkook bit him while they were travelling to the mansion. "Gosh it's that boy who bit me when I tried to sedate him , he really has a sharp tooth ". Yoongi said annoyingly. Bambam laughed and said "Ahm so now what are we goung to do with him, I just cant imagine to torture the innocent boy". Yoongi too took a deep breath and said "Even I also dont want to but we have to, the mafia is now under serious loss because of minho and the only way is that innocent boy, I hope minho would surrender without much resistance so that we don't go to extreme measures to torture this boy". Bambam hummed and turned his head to the window hoping minho would surrender soon because he also couldn't help himself on keeping the boy captured.

They reached the mansion and took jungkook the basement who was still in the effect of drugs. Bambam tied him to a chair while yoongi went to taehyung's office to inform the news. Yoongi knocked on the door and heard a come in from inside. He went inside and told taehyung that he hhad captured minho's younger brother.  Taehyung nodded his head and smirked "Now shall we wait for that Minho to come and beg for his dear brother's life , let me make a call to that bastard ". V said and yoongi swore he should just suggest him to visit the boy and then plan all these.

Taehyung called Minho and told him to come and save his dear brother because of what he tried to do with his family. To say Minho was furious would be an understatement he was so angry that he he smashed the glass wall in front of him. His jungoo his only little one whom he tried to protect and still trying is kidnapped by the person whom he hates most and don't even want near his innocent brother. Minho calmed down after sometime and called jaekyung to his office. Jaekyung hurried to Minho's office and saw him crying his heart out while crouching down, his hands in his head. "What happened minho, tell me please " jaekyung panicked and hugged minho. Minho wiped his tears and said "H-he took my jungoo jae , my sunshine jungoo . I never even touched any of his family members. Then why just why he took jungkook. I wont spare him if he touched with his disgusting hands on my baby .Jaekyung prepare a team to rescue jungoo." Jaekyung nodded his head and hurried to inform other members of Minho's mafia .

Jungkook opened his eyes and moaned in pain when he felt his hands and legs tied to a chair. He didn't know why he was kidnapped and what these people want from him. Also the place where he was kept was very dark and so shady that he just want to run away from there and hug his brother tight. He just hope the people who brought him here brought by mistake and would let him go as soon as possible. Tears were continously flowing from his beautiful bambi eyes. He shouted to see if someone was there but heard no response.

It was then jungkook heard a clicking sound of someone opening the door. His doe eyes curiously glancing to the door to see the visitor. 

"Ohmy heavens what to do we have here, the famous Jeon Minho's precious secret hmm", taehyung said with a chuckle as soon as he got inside not clearly seeing who was the person inside. Yoongi too came with him and switched on the light. Only then jungkook blinked his eyes 

"Taetae hyungie....."

"J-jungk-kook"..

💜💜💜