CHAPTER 26

BEFORE JUNGKOOK CAME

Taehyung was now sitting on a chair infront of Minho , both staring at each other with a neutral expression. Their rivalry and mafia clash is something very known in the underground world. If you ask the reason, nothing serious just the race between two extremely smart and witty men to hold more power. And they don't have any other kind of enemity against each other. 

"Ahe-mm", taehyung coughed to start a conversation. Minho raised his eyebrows at him. Taehyung sighed and started speaking, "You might have known by now that it wasn't the Hades which is responsible for your condition right now, But I wanna say one more thing". Taehyung paused before he continued. Minho was now more attentive "It is that, the attempt to kidnap my pappa, you know Kim Seokjin , I thought was by your team. There were solid proofs. But looking more closely, turns out the assaulters were not from your mafia, it's again someone else trying to make it look like the Jeons"

Minho had his mouth agape, he thought taehyung mistook his team with someone else but wasn't aware that someone just copied his clan. To make a misunderstanding. He bite his lips on stress and ruffled his hair, sitting on the hospital bed, totally distressed now. Taehyung stood up and came near him and said, his hands on Minho's shoulder. "I know, you are stressed, same for me. I want to find that bastard doing this. If you want to co operate you can. Choice is yours. Just don't mess with my gang or family anymore and we might get through this together". 

Minho was in deep thoughts he muttered an okay to taehyung and smiled lightly. Not too big just a small tight smile. Taehyung hummed and turned back to go out and opened the door, when hoseok came in to check on Minho. He was astonished and asked to hoseok "What are you doing here, Hobi hyung? you are in pediatrics dept right?". Hoseok was now all red, what was he gonna tell his cousin brother! he can't even tell that the person in the room is his friend. He thought for a lot and stuttered coming with an excuse "It-s , it-s yeah, jae doctor told me to check on him because , h-he had some other works at the moment, haha I didn't expect you here, lemme now check on him". Hobi hurriedly moved inside and pretended to take some medicines. Whereas Taehyung, was unsatisfied but still nodded and went outside.

Hobi was now checking the temperature of Minho when Minho suddenly asked "how do you know Kim Taehyung?", Hoseok didn't expect the question, he replied, his eyes still on the thermometer "He is my cousin, the son of the Kims , my guardians". Minho hummed and gazed at hoseok his eyes couldn't move away from him, Hoseok's eyes now met Minho's, their faces were really close. Slowly Minho removed the bangs infront of hoseok's face which was blocking his view and tucked it behind his ear. Hobi's body had a shudder. He stared at his ex lover with wide eyes and saw Minho smiling at him, the most genuine smile he have witnessed. 

But suddenly they came back to reality when a certain bunny boy and his friend came in , and called them. Hoseok moved away hurriedly took his things and literally ran away from there. Jungkook and Eunwoo was confused but shrugged it off and went near Minho. "Oi! Minho hyung, in which world are you living, you didn't even saw me nor said a hi", Eunwoo whined and said. Jungkook giggled and came near Minho and pressed a kiss in his cheek and gave him the meals. Minho smied at kook and ruffled the younger's hair. He then turned to Eunwoo and laughed then gave his reply "Ani! my boy, I was just thinking some things. By the way when did you came back from Australia?, did you got kicked out from the college or what?", Eunwoo playfully glared at Minho and then said sassily "oh, what a lame joke, here I just wanted to see you and worried for no reason, I just came back today morning". 

Jungkook just shook his head and giggled at the silliness of these two and gave Minho his lunch served on a plate. Minho happily took it and started digging in. The 3 of them happily chatted and it was finally time for jungkook and Eunwoo to go back to their house. Eunwoo decided to stay with Kook till Minho gets discharged from hospital. They bid goodbye to Minho and went back. 

Jeon's house

Jungkook took a shower and was now in his pyjamas lying on the bed on his stomach, with phone in his hand, chatting with none other than his taetae hyungie. Both of them were just chatting whether they had dinner, tea, shower etc etc.. when suddenly Taehyung called the other boy. Jungkook hurriedly took the call and placed near his ear, he slowly whispered a hello. ...

Taehyung couldn't believe himself, he who never budged even after seeing pretty models, actors and actresses in all functions, never even gave a single glance to them now just felt a 1000 butterflies in his abdomen when he heard that sweet hello. He coughed and composed himself then replied, "How are you kook?, I - I just called because I was missing you. I know you are busy after your hyung got in the umm accident. But I just--" Taehyung just couldn't complete it, he himself don't know why he called the said boy.

Jungkook couldn't help but giggle at his hyungie's nervousness, after giggling for a certain time, he replied with a cheeky grin "Hehe! it's okay hyungie, even I also wanted to talk to you. I really miss talking to you and going to the park and coffee shop, it was so fun". Jungkook pouted and plucked out the threads of his pyjama shirt. Taehyung chuckled and replied "Ofcourse me too bun, now don't pout okay, hyungie is planning to take you to lotte world the coming sunday, ahmm so I am asking now itself, do you wanna go out with me bun?"..

Jungkook's cheeks turned red, he stuttered and replied , his heart steadfast "ah- ah, okay hyungie, S-sure. I'm okay . Lets meet then hyungie. But how did you know I pouted?" Taehyung  was now over the moon, he slightly mumbled a yasss inaudible for the bun and said " Hehe, hyungie knows everything koo but now  let's meet then on sunday ok, goodnight koo". Jungkook too smiled and replied "night night hyungie". 

Jungkook cut the call and squealed a bit loud and dived to the pillow and stuffed his face which was red by now and kept on squealing until Eunwoo came and saw him. "Ohhhh late night call with boyfriend! right jungkookahh". Jungkook looked up from the pillow and saw a smirking Eunwoo he pouted at him angrily and whined saying "Aniiii, it was just a friend. You go to your bed shoo shoo, this is Koo's room", Eunwoo chuckled at the younger's cuteness and went away saying a gudnight.

Jungkook couldn't stop squealing but this time he kept it low.

And oh...taehyung

well, he just threw some punches in the air as a victory and squealed happily till his fist was hit in the wooden office desk,,,

And by the way thankyouuuuu lots to all those who are voting , I never knew this first book of mine is gonna get some good rankings and votes. I just can't say it in words. Thankuuu lovelies, Saranghaja 💜💜💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓