CHAPTER 51

Sorry for taking this long for updating..anygays im back!

Right now Taehyung was watching fondly the interaction between jungkook and a small baby in  his orphanage, the baby's name was hyunsoo who was left here because he was deaf from the day he was born. Taehyung too loved the kid a lot and now jungkook seems too immersed in playing with him, his bunny is soo good with kids which make him blush on the thought of that.

Jungkook was making funny faces infront of hyunsoo who was looking at him with wide eyes and giggling. He was surprised when he felt another hand holding onto his, he turned around in surprised face to see the love of his life looking at him with an admiring smile, koo took hyunsoo in his arms and snuggled closer to taehyung, they were sitting in a bench of the orphanage's garden.

Jungkook looked at hyunsoo's sparkling eyes and said "he is soo cutee right hyungie" Taehyung chuckled and said "yeah, he is but I think my bunny koo is cutest" koo blushed at the older's words and hit his chest in a playful manner. 

The rest of the day went by kookie playing with the children in the orphanage, chit chatting with them and telling them stories. Jungkook enjoyed every moment of it, he also became friends with jennie whom taehyung had already mentioned and also hyejin who was another girl in the place who helped in the children's studies. She is a professor so she helped the kids a lot in their education and school activities. Jungkook talked with hyejin and was allowed to teach the kids art and craft when he was free. 

Also jungkook could make a strong bond with Taeha , she was also a very poetic person who liked expressing her views through poems and small writings. Jungkook thought Taeha would be angry on him for her brother's death, but she just smiled and told jungkook that she don't mind over such things, she couldn't hold hatred to people especially with someone like kook.

Finally it was time for them to leave, koo was very sad to leave the angels there but he decided to come here every time he feels like, the place brought him that much peace and positivity. The drive back to seoul city was filled with Taehyung talking about how he started the place, also his other programs like funding the family of his gang members who were killed in missions, though there weren't many who were killed. 

Taehyung still held pain when he could list everyone who lost lives for his gang. Taehyung talked with so much gleam and fire in his eyes whenever he talked about the achievements of his angels and also of his dreams, though he was looking straight to the road, his eyes shone with fire in it that wants to do all good things.

Jungkook admiringly stared at his lover, he was so lucky to have this guy in his life he thought. Taehyung was nowhere near the tyrant, cold, ruthless and merciless mafia boss or ceo that other people have said about him, he is actually a human being who is ambitious, loving, matured, understanding, yet has an innerchild in him. He lovingly placed his hands on top of taehyung's long fingers, squeezing it gently. Taehyung stared at him and he smiled at him leaning to the older and surprised him when he gave a peck on his breadcheeks. The sound of pitterpatter of rain and the golden light due to water droplets and building lights making their 'them only' moment beautiful . 

WITH MINSEOK .

Well, Minho and hoseok and right now eating hobi's favourite cotton candy from a shop in the street while Minho was fondly looking at his lover. Minho had planned to propose his seokie today, right now but he is damn nervous and he has to propose today itself or else namjoon was gonna break him because minho keeps on bugging the other man asking for ideas to propose hobi. 

After finishing the cotton candy, the couple straight away went on walking, just hobi roaming around the deserted street and minho admiring his view, that is hobi. There was no people in this particular street since not everyone knows this place. Finally, Minho mustered up all his courage and coughed to get hobi's attention who was petting a street cat. 

Hobi turned to Minho and asked with concern in his eyes "minhoya, did you catch cold? I am sorry, it's late night and pretty cold here, we can go back now if you feel uncomfortable" Minho shook his head and said "no, seokie, I am perfectly  alright. Actually  I want to talk to you" 

Hoseok became alert, what does Minho want to talk so serious, he came near and said "what is it minhoya, you are scaring me" minho knew hoseok would be scared because last time he said something like this they broke up.  Minho shook his head and scratched his fingers on his palms in nervousness, tightening and loosening his fist.

 Hoseok was done with his loved one's behaviour that he finally shouted "Jeon Minho you better tell me the matter you wanna talk right now, this instant! or hell, I am breaking up with you!!!" 

Minho widened his eyes on the word 'breakup' and immediately held hoseok tightly by his waist, circling his arms around and saying loudly "No! you can't breakup with me, leave me  when I am going to propose you to be in my life forever!!"

..............................hobi.exe stopped working...

Some 30 minutes later...

well, right now Minho is sitting with a done face in a chinese restaurant and on the opposite side of the table hobi stuffing the noodles in his mouth, blowing the noodles because of the hotness. Well, what happened was that actually hobi also had came prepared to propose minho with a watch while Minho had taken a mang plushie to propose him, but it turned out with something else due to their hyper behaviour that hoseok ran behind minho to beat him up for confessing to him like that. Finally both of them were tired and as punishment  Minho carried hobi to this restaurant while all people's eyes were on them. 

Minho's back was hurting like hell and here hobi was finishing the last soup of the restaurant. He sighed, still he loves the other boy for his same character, like right now he's too cute for minho to handle, just by eating.

 Suddenly, minho stood up with the mang plushie in his hand and called everyone in the restaurant's attention to them. Hobi was stunned at this, he slurped down the noodles and widened his eyes when all attention was on them. Immediately Minho stood up and held hobi's hands on him and said

 "Jung Hoseok, i love you. Not just i love you but i need you and you are the only one and everything I want to cherish to give a part of mine in this life and the life after. I know I have broken your heart before, and I still regret on it and trust me that was the biggest mistake of my life. And right now I am lucky to have you as my lover again, it feels like a dream, I am always happy and brightened with your mere presence. And I know you also feel the same way, because I know every single thing about you seokie. But I want to take our relationship to another stage, you should be known as mine, as my husband and same for me, I want to be dr.jung hoseok's only one. So seokie will you marry me...

Minho held the mang plushie in his hand while hoseok was smiling through tears and immediately hugged minho tight saying a hundred times yes yes yes.. Minho smiled and patted the other's back.

 hoseok pulled out from the hug and took the plushie giving it a kiss and taking a watch that once minho wanted to buy while they were shopping but due to a sudden emergency they left it there. Minho was surprised at this, his love knows everything about his feelings. Hobi made him wear the watch to which minho immediately pecked hobi's lips. People around them clapped loudly and squealing, the restaurant waitress came with a special lasagna for the new couple, hobi and minho feeding each other , giggling and laughing while people there watched them with adoration. . . . 

so yeah.. how was the chapter. It may feel a bit dry because i wrote this all of a sudden.

💜💜💜