CHAPTER 36

I didn't write anything these days, because my cat died and I just couldn't bring myself to anything. Though I didn't had much affection to him, when he was alive becuz i wasn't much fond of cats. But now that he's gone I miss him so much. Anyway Im fine rightnow, and here's the update lovelies,,,,

Hoseok stared at Taehyung in a bit of fear, though he is older than taehyung, it still made him scared if Taehyung knew about him and Minho, they were near the door to hoseok's room, hobi's hands still holding the knob of the door which he was about to open, Taehyung took a step towards him and shook his shoulders in anger and asked 

"What is he to you hyung? that fucker who is my enemy, you didn't get anyone else, I never thought you would be with him, out of all people why him???" Hoseok's eyes were going to blur because of tears, he pushed taehyung a bit away from him and decided not to answer him and moved away when Taehyung again persuaded him and asked him again what was his thing with Minho. 

Sighing, hoseok decided to open up to Taehyung and told him "come inside my room Taehyungah. We will talk there". Taehyung nodded and both of them sat on the bed in hoseok's room, Taehyung was confusedly looking at hoseok who was searching something in the cupboard. 

Hoseok took out a brown diary and from that he took out a photo, he took the photo and gave to Taehyung who took it from him, confused. Taehyung took a look at the photo, it was a photo hoseok had with him, him and Minho Infront of their college, Minho's hands wrapped on his waist, with a small smile, while hoseok was looking very young there, with a bright smile on his face. 

Taehyung turned to hoseok with a shocked expression, hoseok sighed and sat near Taehyung, he began telling their story everything including their breakup and till now. Taehyung was very angry on what Minho did to his hyung and was ready to kill him but hoseok stopped him saying they are good now and just like friends. Taehyung agreed not to do anything to Minho but he was still angry.

NEXT DAY BASEMENT OF HADES.

Taehyung's men were torturing the man who had stalked them, they searched for his background but couldn't find anything on him, other than the fact that he was a hitman doing these kinds of works for mafias and all.

 Taehyung took a seat infront of the man , legs crossing and held his favourite pistol in his hands, his face sweaty because of keeping on watching the man getting beaten up. He traced the gun on the man's jaw, and raised his chin his face close to the man and said 

"Now, do we need all this , see your face is all crushed. Just tell the name and you are free. That's more easy right?".  The man chuckled at him and said "Do you think i am gonna tell you fucker, this is all you have? to let your men beat me! Gosh I pity you".

 Taehyung laughed evilly on hearing this, he continued "So... you are not gonna tell who's your master , so seems like you don't care about your sister who's blind and is still waiting for her oppa to come at home" Hearing this the man was petrified, whereas Taehyung had an evil smirk on his face. The said man lowered his head and agreed to taehyung, ready to tell the man who ordered him.

Taehyung and bambam reached their office and searches the name "Lee Jaekyung" the one which the man in their basement had told them. But the results showed that he was Minho's closest friend. Ofcourse, Minho wouldn't want his brother to get killed, bambam connected with other small gangs and they understood that Minho didn't knew Jaekyung's true colours, that he had drug dealings in Japan. So, the picture was clear now, their fish is Lee Jaekyung.