CHAPTER 25

Minho was resting in the hospital for the past 7 days. Hoseok was the one who used to visit him frequently, enquiring about his health. Minho's eyes would roam around hoseok whenever he was in the room. How lucky he is to be lover of this sunshine atleast once in a lifetime. No one could replace hoseok after he broke up with him, he was irreplaceable, He loved only Hobi in his entire lifetime as a lover.

"What are you daydreaming over there?, can't you see I am trying here to call you so many time", Minho got snapped out of his thoughts when he saw a glaring hoseok in front of him. He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and smiled a nothing and looked out of the window. There was an eerie silence in the room. Just the sound of hoseok flipping the pages of Minho's report. Suddenly Minho spoke up "How have you been Seokie all these time?". 

Hoseok's breath hitched, his throat went dry and looked up from his papers to see Minho straing at him, the same loving stare some years back. He stuttered and replied with a deep breath "I have been okay, thanks for the concern. Mr.Jeon". He took the reports and dashed out of the room before Minho could see the prominent blush on his cheeks.

JEON'S MANSION

Jungkook was  sitting near the housemaid who was cooking the meals, his eyes with the curiosity of a child looking at how the lady grilled the meat and his hands supporting his cheeks. He wanted to take the food to the hospital for his brother and also his seokie hyung with whom he had made a good friendship over these days. He was giggling and talking to the maid when he heard a commotion outside , so he ran towards the door to find some of the guards trying to stop someone in a car. He peeked a bit more and was surprised to find the said person.

"Eunwoossi!", he shouted and rushed to the car and ushered the guards to move, he said to them "Hyungies, it's okay he is our family friend Eunwoo hyung, you can call Minho hyungie and ask". The guards understood that it was someone the jeons knew and allowed the said person to get inside. The boy named Eunwoo got out from the car and smiled widely at Jungkook,

Eunwoo came and run upto jungkook and both of them hugged each other tight

Eunwoo came and run upto jungkook and both of them hugged each other tight. They broke the hug and jungkook asked surprised "Eunwooyah! why? I mean how? it was a surprise. When did you came from Australia?" Eunwoo chuckled and smiled at the boy his hands pulling the chubby cheeks of jungkook and replied "Just been 2 hours since I smelled Korean air , first thing I heard was Minho hyung got shot? like who dared, okay anyway where is hyung?". Jungkook shook his head at the extra behaviour of his childhood friend and one of the few people he is very close to other than yugy and nielie.

He replied with a calm smile "he is okay now eunwoo, I am going to the hospital now, you want to come?". "Ah ofcourse let me freshen up and come okay bunny", Eunwoo asked with a mischievous smile and went inside followed by jungkook shouting "Aniyoo! I thought you forgot that nickname, and also I want to say lot of things to you . Come back fast".

Eunwoo and Jungkook both came to the hospital . But jungkook was now jungshook because he saw Taehyung standing near the room Minho was in. He widened his eyes, but composed himself because no one knew he was friend with The Kim Taehyung. So he acted like he avoided taehyung and went inside the room but before getting in he gave a side look to taehyung.

Taehyung was happy to see Jungkook here because it had been some days since he had contact with the younger. He understood Jungkook need to take care of his hyung and all, so he gave him the space. He wanted to meet Minho personally and need to have some talks with him. But his eyebrows furrowed to a V shape when he spotted another person who was walking close to the younger. A model like figure and a visual boy, who was this guy? he thought to himself but shrugged it off when jungkook gave him a light smile before entering the room.

💜💜💜

I AM SO PROUD OF BTS AND OFC ARMYS. WE DID IT !! YALL MIGHT KNOW BY NOW THAT WE SWEEPED THE AMAS AND OUR BOYS PERFORMED AFTER 2 YEARS INFRONT OF ARMYS. THE FAANCHANT..IM SOBBING 💜🥺🥺