CHAPTER 31

It's my first double update!! woo

Right now taehyung and jungkook were sitting in the room for family in the cafe, (the place were it's like a cabin in a cafe/hotel, You all might know ryt?). Jungkook had his tiny hands wrapped around Taehyung's torso, and Taehyung sitting in the sofa while his hands petting the boy's hair, smiling dreamily at the cute baby who had his face stuffed on his chest. He felt like all this was a dream, his workaholic nature never allowed him to get into a relationship but now.. he is all head over heels for this precious bun of his.

Jungkook on the other hand couldn't stand the coldness of December, snow was falling outside for first time this season. So , he decide to seek warmth from his love sitting next to him, Taehyung's coat was draped over his body and him snuggling more closer to the other boy. He never thought he would fall for someone and get a lover like how he have seen Sarawattine(hehe! brightwinners anyone here), or someone can love him like his Minho hyungie.

Both were lost in their own small world, the lofi music going on in the cafe and having their cup of cappuccino with jungkook's favorite brownies. It was then suddenly when jungkook looked up from Taehyung's chest to find the older looking at him with a soft gaze, which was very rare. He blushed and did something he thought he never would.....

He kissed Taehyung on the cheeks..

To say Taehyung was surprised will be an understatement, he never thought his baby bunny would be the one taking the first step of kiss in their relationship. He got out of his trance when he heard the giggling bunny in his harms, his eyes sparkling with mischief now. Taehyung then did what he could do... 

He lifted the bunny to his lap and smooched his face all over with kisses.

He purposely avoided the lips because he want it to be special. Jungkook was now a fresh tomato, he once again dived to his safe place: Taehyung's chest and whined saying a loud "hyungiee--- hajima" whereas Taehyung giggled at the younger and hugged him tight, the boy still in his lap. 

They spent their winter evening like that.. not aware of what to come..

Minho's Office- 7:30pm

Minho was now back from the hospital today and he had lots of file and papers to check, so he couldn't keep an eye on jungkook. He heard from Nick that the boy went to his favorite coffee shop, which was Minho's too, so he shrugged it off and continued working.

He was stressed after checking the papers for today, tired he leaned back on his chair. His thoughts going on to different different things, one the enemy still hidden in the dark, hoseok, jungkook and many more.. sometimes he really think, why he need an enmity with Taehyung? what has he gained? but his ego wouldn't admit that. He has came so far, so his pride wouldn't want to be in peace with taehyung.

Then there is hoseok whom he need to court once again, and literally beg for forgiveness. Minho after leaving the hospital had one determination in his mind, Mission- win back Hoseok. He want to earn hoseok's trust and respect, to be with him again. And he is ready to do anything for that. He have brought up jungkook, have a succesful company and job, he too needs someone in his life now to love and cherish, and the perfect person for that is hoseok and only hoseok. He don't need anyone else, also another thing Jeon Minho has understood till now is that no one can love jungkook like Hoseok does, if they become his partner, they need to cherish jungkook too, which is his foremost condition.

He had decided on what to do and as a first step he sent a bouquet of lilies which was hobi's favorite flowers before coming to office , but hobi just shut the door on his face, he was disappointed but he knew he deserved it and placed the bouquet on the doorstep outside hobi's cabin and walked away. He knew he had to go miles to make his seokie his once again.

Minho was lost in his thoughts when his pa told him that rest of the files had been taken care of. Minho snapped out of his thoughts and ushered his pa to go. He sighed and was placing the things in his bag when jaekyung came inside.

"Oi! you could have told me there were many files, why don't you just listen mingo . You don't need to stress yourself. Gosh this guy really! yah! jungkook might be waiting for you". Jaekyung literally shouted when he saw a tired minho pacing around the room. Finding things to pack in his bag. Minho chuckled to himself on his protective bestie. 

Jae and Minho had been friends since school and later continued their friendship even after knowing Minho was involved with the mafia and does illegal things. Jaekyung was the one who sometime took care of Jungkook when Minho went for late night duties and works. Jaekyung had the same feeling for Jungkook like Minho does. Jaekyung's family was a conglomerate one and they didn't want him to be with Minho, but Jaekyung didn't care and just continued supporting his brother till today.

Minho finished placing all things in order and packing his bag and turned to Jaekyung and give a smile indicating he was alright. But Jae just came and smacked his forehead and said "don't show that cheeky face idiot, I saw you grabbing your hairs, now just leave the office bastard".

Minho gave a light punch on Jaekyung's shoulder and both of them went out to their cars and drove home. Jaekyung decided to stay the night there. It was very normal for them. Minho and Jaekyung was about to open the door when a cheery jungkook opened the door wide for them and hugged Minho tight. 

Jaekyung chuckled at the brothers and siad "aww jungkookie, Jae hyungie is hurt, I am here too you know", Minho swear he just saw Jaekyung pouting. Jungkook placed his hands on his mouth and said a bit saddening "ommo! I am sorry Jae hyungie! I just didn't see you, do you think jungoo will ignore you? hmm?", Jaekyung dramatically placed his hands on his chest and said "I am sorry jungoo, but whyyy so cutee", he pinched jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook, Minho and Jaekyung had a movie night and went to sleep.

Jaekyung was going to sleep after bathing when his phone rang, seeing the caller id he was a bit hesitant but accepted the call and answered his voice low "Yes, sure! I will ofcourse start the things tomorrow. No! no , I can do it myself , I will sir" and the call ended, him sighing because he would have been almost got caught if  the phone rang infront of minho. Minho's hawk eyes are no joke.

💜💜💜