CHAPTER 45

It was the next day morning. Jungkook was lying in the hospital bed, he was given sedation that's why he was deep in sleep with no care about the outside world (sometimes, I wish I could do that too), it was then Taehyung came in , outside Minho and Hoseok were sleeping in the chair with hoseok's head on Minho's shoulders.

Taehyung took a seat beside jungkook, the nurse came in and checked the glucose level and went outside, knowing that there was someone with the patient. It was just morning 7 maybe, the light sunrays coming from the window nearby the room, fell on jungkook's face, making his face look more beautiful than he already was, Taehyung observed the sleeping boy, an angel that lived on earth..

Taehyung placed a hand gently over Jungkook's soft fingers, and lightly caressed it. He have promised a thousand times in his mind to never let go of this hand that he's holding now. Taehyung smiled at the thought of both of them holding each other's hands and walking down the aisle of their wedding. He felt shy on that thought and shook his head to save him from his shyness.

Taehyung was staring at his angel and running his fingers over jungkook's hands when jungkook squirmed in his sleep and his eyes were squinting, Taehyung understood Jungkook was waking up, so he stood up and ready to do any help. Jungkook rubbed his fist on his eyes, then noticed he had a drip on his hand, he looked around to find out he's in a hospital, memories of what all happened till now came to him, that made him sad, but Taehyung immediately helped him with sitting by placing pillows there, jungkook's eyes followed Taehyung who smiled at him genuinely. Jungkook smiled back with a sense of relief, finally everything was back to place.

Taehyung then sat in the seat after placing jungkook there comfortably, He smiled at jungkook, jungkook was so shy now, he just fainted after all those. Taehyung chuckled at his cute bun and pulled him on a hug, standing up from the chair and sitting on the bed with jungkook craddled in his arms. Jungkook stared at Taehyung dreamily, slowly tracing his hands on Taehyung's face, Taehyung's eyes feeling the touch of his lover, taehyung smiled at him and booped their nose. Jungkook laughed widely at that, and snuggled more closer to Taehyung, his face hiding in the crook of his loved one. 

Jungkook stayed there for some time and then whispered in Taehyung's ear "It's all over right?" Taehyung could sense the fear in his lover's eyes, he hummed and pulled jungkook more closer and said, patting the younger's back. 

"It's all over bambi, you are ok now. you did great , so great that my love for you have grown more than you could imagine. Hyungie is so proud of you. Now what you need is some rest. Don't think of whatever happened those days, just think you had a bad dream, don't take in any words that was spoke there. It's all over bun, it's just you and me now."

Jungkook nodded like a good puppy, with a little amount of tears in his eyes, those were happy tears. He smiled with content and hugged Taehyung tight, stayed there for some time, then both of them pulled away. Taehyung gently moved closer to jungkook, his eyes never leaving jungkook's doe eyes, he cupped jungkook's fluffy cheeks in his hands, and slowly pressing there and moving more closer, his lips were barely not touching jungkook's.

 He then slowly asked "Can I, Bun?" Jungkook's eyes weren't also leaving Taehyung's , he had gently locked his two arms around taehyung's neck , he whispered a small yes and that was enough for Taehyung to close the gap by touching kookie's bow shaped lips with his lips. 

He poured all of his love in it, his desperation, his affection, his care, his admiration, he himself. Taehyung pulled jungkook's face as close as he could and jungkook tried to match with his tae's pace, his fingers running through the older's brown silky hair. Taehyung sucked on the bottom lip, nibbled the mole under the younger's lips a little which caused the bunny to moan. He kissed the mole few light kisses, and again sucked and nibbled at both the beautiful lips. Jungkook too kissed his hyungie's plush lips like a feather, Taehyung grabbed jungkook's waist removing them from the previous place, he again continued tasting the younger's lips and finally when he was about to use his tongue, someone shouted a "YAHHHHHHH!!!"

Taehyung turned back to see Hoseok and Jimin standing there, Jungkook hurriedly scooted away from Taehyung, and fixed his hospital gown. He have still not gazed at the visitors, he just couldn't. He wished he vanished from there. 

Taehyung closed his eyes in annoyance and said "What! do.you.want" Jimin just sighed dramatically and said, "I just wanted to visit my bestie here, (stood beside kook) but seems like he's already okay now, maybe another potato too might be over cloud nine" 

Jimin ended the dialogue with his hands pointing to taehyung. Taehyung groaned and said             "Says the ugly duckling" in his neutral tone. 

Jimin rolled his yes and then turned to jungkook "baby, you okay right. If this cold ass bish makes you uncomfy just give me a call okayyy" Jungkook nodded smiling and looked down shy. He had never talked back on things like this so he was always polite to everyone. Taehyung moved forward to take Jimin's hands from jungkook's face and said "Not your baby" to jimin. Jimin made a disgusting faceu and replied "Ughh, possessive idiot". 

Then it was jungkook and jimin there, jimin was a nice company for jungkook. Taehyung had decided to go and freshen up then comeback to the hospital. While hoseok had some patients. 

Later, jungkook saw Minho barging into the room and hugging him tight. He was crying so messily that even jimin had tears in his eyes, Minho was not ready to let go off his little one, while jungkook cried and hugged minho tight. Jimin smiled at them and moved out of the room letting the brothers have their own time. He told Taehyung who had came back to wait outside with him, Taehyung understood the matter and stayed with jimin outside the room.

Lets see the jeon brothers convo in nxt chapter. soon..

💜💜💜