CHAPTER 5

FIRST OF ALL THANKUU SM @Kunju008 @RohanShing @-squishyjeon- FOR VOTING FOR MY BOOK.IT MEANS SM TO ME ..GUMAWOO ❤❤❤ . ALSO THANKU ALL WHO ADDED THE BOOK TO THEIR READING LIST.LUVUU✨

And the song above is sooo amazing. I was writing this while listening and it surely gave me the feels to write.

Jungkook got into the car with nick and headed to home. On his way he chatted with him a lot and asked him some riddles. Suddenly he saw an icecream shop and  couldn't resist the craving. He pleaded to nick  and bought a strawberry one and ate it in the car.Finally they reached home.Kook was  soo tired and  decided not  to study anytime soon.He bathed and wore a nightwear because it was very comfy. While he was watching tv he  saw minho  coming from his work. Kook ran and jumped on him hugging him tight. Minho chuckled and brought kook down "Oh calm down bunny, what happened that baby is on very energetic mode?", minho asked holding jungkook. Jungkook smiled and said "aniyo can't I hug my only hyung hmmm?" he pouted and beamed. 

Both of them had their food and jungkook went to study. While he was studying his mind again went to the handsome hyung but he shrugged it of because he wanted to concentrate on his studies. It was then minho came to check on koo and found him sleeping on the study table. Minho cooed and took kook in his arms and laid him on the bed. He pressed a kiss in his forehead and mumbled a goodnight. 

Taehyung's side.

Taehyung  was now in his bedroom reading a book, from childhood itself he was very interested in books which , he said, made him get out of the reality and keep himself busy from the cruel world outside. He was reading with so much interest, his eyes reading each and every word carefully and sitting all serious. It was then yoongi who came running and shook him telling to meet him in his office and it was important.

Taehyung hastily went to his office to find yoongi with a document. "Hyung what is the emergency? why did u need me now?", yoongi sighed and started talking " taehyungah I found that minho already cleared up the mess we created, and he says it wasn't him who appointed that bastard who cheated on us, And he even had the audacity to tell that he is going to make our gang and company fall down, Ha !", Taehyung got so angry and replied back " That bitch has this much courage! who else would then dare to compete with us and appoint an idiot to spy on us, He is really asking for it. Let me take some time and see what I can do to that rascal". 

Yoongi agreed and said "Ah I almost forgot why I came hurriedly, you see this taehyungah we have got a lucky catch to crumble minho down !" . Taehyung immediately snap his head "what really, what did you find yoongi hyung?".  "It's that minho is an orphan and doesn't have any much relatives to say. And so there is no such weakness for us to tackle him down. But you see our spy team had informed that Minho has a younger brother who he has kept secret till now from other mafias. No one has seen him because he never take that boy to any of the meetings or parties. So if we find that boy we can make Minho to fall on his knees." Yoongi finished. Taehyung deeply thought for a moment and said "You know yoongi hyung that we don't undertake such kidnappings of family members, But since this is that Minho idiot I am handing this to you to take care of and do the needful." Yoongi nodded and went away to sleep with his living cuddling plushie chim. Taehyung also went to sleep.

Yoongi went to his bedroom to find Jimin sitting there pouting. He chuckled and went to him and hugged him tightly. "Aigoo my cute lil mochi wheyo ? why are you sulking and pouting? " yoongi asked snuggling more to jimin but jimin escaped from his tight grip and moved his face away and told "Don't talk to me, Why didn't you love and date work instead or taehyung because you spend all your time there. I have been waiting for you here for soo long and you! hmmph". Yoongi chuckled and tilted jimin's  face to him and pecked his lips. "mianhe now I'm here right you can have me now my babyy". Yoongi hugged him more tightly and both went to sleep cuddling. 

The next day was the day of the fest by  business department of kook's college. Kook came early and went to prof.Shin's cabin and  found him instructing some boys to do the decoration. He went to them and greeted him. Prof Shin told kook to come with him, "Ah welcome jungkook I was expecting you , even though you are from Arts dept and you are still helping me , You are really so sweet jungkook. If the work is too much don't hesitate to tell me okay?. And today I want you to help the 4 boys over there with the stage arrangements. are you okay with doing it ? jungkook shook his head smiled and said "Ofcourse not I am here to help Shin nim ", 

Prof. Shin introduced jungkook to the other four boys jay,jake,jungwon and sunoo . The boys were all so cheerful and they enjoyed a lot doing the works. Finally all decorations and arrangements were done. They sighed and waited in the entrance  for the guest to arrive to inaugurate the ceremony. Suddenly there was loud squealings and noises coming from the entrance of the gate indicating the guest arrived. All the students started crowding around that special man and finally he reached the entrance to the auditorium and took a quick look and fixed his posture. 

Jungkook's breath hitched and it came unknowingly from his mouth "Handsome hyungie-----"

Taehyung's whole world also seemed to stop and all the loud noises and commotion around him felt silent when his gaze met a pair of enchanting bambi eyes which was wide open 

"Bunny----"