CHAPTER 43

Taehyung gave a thumbs up to both yoongi, bambam, and Jackson and then turned to his precious, his kook. He ran to them and took jungkook out of Jinwook's grip. Jinwook groaned in pain and held Taehyung's feet with his hands and said "I am sorry, please, spare me!" but Taehyung just smirked and motioned Jackson to take the old man from there. Jackson dragged the man out of there and took him to the den of Hades.. yall know now what happens to him right?

Taehyung hugged Jungkook tight and calmed him by rubbing his back, the boy had gone through so much in a few days. He could hear small sniffles from his baby for some time but frowned when he couldn't hear anymore.

Well, jungkook fainted due to exhaustion...🙂

Taehyung shook jungkook gently but the boy had already fainted. He quickly carried him outside the basement, but he noticed where was Minho? Taehyung turned back to find all of his and Minho's guards coming out of the basement, and finally, Minho carrying a dead Jaekyung. 

Taehyung knew he had to understand Minho, it's their friendship and no one else knows how much it feels like. So he let him be. Taehyung urged Yoongi to do something, so Yoongi went and took Jaekyung's body from Minho and ensured he was going to take it to the ambulance. Minho nodded weakly in understanding and went over to Taehyung.

Taehyung, a fainted jungkook, and Minho were standing outside the mansion now, the mansion looked like a mess now. Minho after handing over Jaekyung's body hurriedly checked up on Kook and patted his head. He was frightened, he looked at Taehyung with a questioning look to which Taehyung answered "He just fainted due to exhaustion, nothing to be worried" Minho nodded his head and went to their cars.

Jungkook was admitted to hoseok's hospital. When Hoseok saw his brother and Minho there, he rushed to them. Hoseok asked Taehyung with worry "Taehyungah, what happened? you were not even at home yesterday and today, w-what happened, you and he are here?" hoseok finished his questions with a side look to Minho.

Taehyung sighed and said the whole story skipping the secrets spilled there. He doesn't want hoseok to be upset more. Hoseok after hearing everything was shocked to the core, he always thought of jungkook as his lil brother and the same boy who always did good for everyone has to go through this made him more sad.

Hoseok came to Minho who was sitting in the chair and sat beside him. Hoseok held Minho's hands with him and slowly rubbed them. Minho turned to hoseok with glassy eyes and said, more like a whisper "I-i my jungkookie, my jungoo don't deserve this" 

Hoseok hugged Minho by side, and calmed him down, saying sweet words and slowly kissed on his forehead and said "It's okay Minhoya, it's okay. See, jungkook can never be angry with you. It's not your mistake, it happens with everyone. you have to be strong for jungkook, OK" Minho nodded his head like a good puppy, to which hoseok again placed a small kiss on his forehead.

Minho was on cloud nine right now, to feel the mesmerizing lips of his one and only one after so many years felt like bliss. Both were in their own world, while Taehyung moved away from there and decided to give them their space.

I know this is a short chapter but I want to start a new chapter with a fresh start, so I decided to finish off all chaos till here, then only it'll fit more.

💜💜💜