CHAPTER 53

AS SAID UR AUTHOR IS BACK. SO KINDLY PARDON IF IT SUCKS CUZ ITS BEEN LONG SINCE I UPDATED. I WILL MAKE IT BETTER IN COMING CHAPTERS OKAYYYY..

So, our Minseok couple got married and now they are staying in the jeon's home. Kookie is always so happy because he got a new partner to talk, have fun, share secrets and all. Minho and Hoseok is as always on their world. Sometimes them and Taekook goes on a double date, which ofcourse in the end they split up because taehyung doesn't want to stand Minho's overprotective ass. 

Marriage of Minho with Hoseok had caused a huge ruckus in the country itslef. Ofcourse, majority of the society didn't want the young businessman to be gay, and that caused some financial problems in Minho's company which ofcourse was then cleared with the joint association of the jeons with Taehyung's Vantae. Jungkook would always get asked and flooded with questions in his college from different people  of why was his brother gay when he could get lots of rich girls and heiress as his wife. Minho couldn't stand his family getting questioned and disturbed. He also knew Hoseok too faced similar situations in his workplace from colleagues.

So one day, Minho called a press meeting in which all leading as well as small medias in Korea came. Many were present because this is the first press meeting held by Minho after his 'controversial' marriage. After checking whether all have come, Minho began his speech.

"I know most of you all are here to ask me about my so called controversial marriage with my husband Jung Hoseok. So first of all due to the old and idiotic thinking of some business partners my company and workers had a very tough time. But yeah now that is all good. Second of all , I don't like when people from outside make my family members uncomfortable. SO next time when you speak with that attitude about our marriage to my brother or husband, you will have to face me and  the consequences. And lastly, why do you people want to meddle in the life of others and their relationships? yes I love a man and he loves me too, end of the discussion and I don't think there's a need for an explanation of mine or his sexuality and all. Man you people are living in the 21st century, please grow up. I dont think there's anymore questions. bye, and thank you"

Since then, no one has ever questioned their relationship.

One fine day, with Taekook.

Today both of them have come to the orphanage that Taehyung owns. And yeah, they are not alone, yugyeom, bambam and daniel is also there. Yugbam wants a nice day for them with the kids away from bambam's hectic job duties. And daniel just wants to accompany them.

Right now, jungkook and yugyeom is busy playing basketball with the kids while Taehyung and bambam is talking with the warden and caretaker about the paperworks of some kids and the finance and all. After completing it, Taehyung went to the place where they were playing to find an excited lil bunny hoping around with the ball, giggling so beautiful, his teeth on full display. Taehyung was so into staring at kook that he didn't notice bambam had called him a 100 times by now.

Finally when bambam snapped his fingers infront of him, Taehyung came back to earth and sheepishly smiled at bambam , well bambam was now actually shook because Taehyung never smiled at him. Ofcourse, Taehyung do love him for his dedication but heck, he didn't expect a smile. He was standing there shocked when the ball hit on his head. He turned around to see yugyeom with a sly smile. "Aishh this brat!" bambam said in annoyance , to which Taehyung replied , now standing only in his blue shirt , sleeves rolled up ready to play "But you love that brat right? then suffer". Bambam sighed and went to remove his coat to join them in the play.

While those two couples were playing, Daniel was actually roaming around the place. He liked the atmosphere there so much, the architecture and landscape. He was now sure of why jungkook refers this as a heaven in earth. He was indulged in checking out the place that he didn't notice he bumped on someone. Both of them fell down together on the ground. It was then daniel realised the other person was a girl. Daniel was actually shook by now, because damn..he could stare at this girl for the rest of his life, but a sudden shrill voice brought him back from his trance. It was the girl herself.

The girl got up and searched for her walking stick, and when she finally got that she stood up with a bit of difficulty and said "Who are you? Don't you have eyes, oww my papers are all blew up. AAhhh whoever you are help me in this and go mister." The girl was none other than Taehee , and she was actually coming from the library with her paperworks.

Daniel stood up and dusted himself, he muttered numerous sorries and helped Taehee in picking up the papers, but why was she just searching her papers like that, can't she just look to the floor and take, he thought. He wanted to ask her but didn't . Finally when they were done, Daniel stood up with the pile of papers and handed her. But she was extending her hands to another side, he was now confused but then, he noticed her stick, and his assumptions were true, the girl was blind. But he didn't care, looks like he had actually fallen for this cute yet badass woman. 

Daniel held her shoulders and turned to him, and then gave the papers to her hand. Taehee was flustered at the action, she muttered a small 'thankyou ajhussi'. Daniel instantly squeaked at the ajhussi word and said "yaah I am not that old to call an ajhussi, I am just 20 years old young man okay, and the name is daniel" Taehee was surprised and said "ah, sorry danielssi. I  said it because what if you were elder than me. And my name is Taehee, I am also 20" Daniel warmly smiled at her and lead her to her room, the two of them talking about different likes and dislikes. Maybe , just maybe Taehee felt the urge to spend more time with Daniel.

Meanwhile with taekook and yugbam, they are now sitting in a bench, full tired after playing with the energetic kids. Koo was now very exhausted that he clung to Taehyung who wrapped his hands on his waist and let him sleep on his chest. Yugbam smiled at the couple and went to have some drinks. Taehyung looked at jungkook who was sleeping with his eyes closed, puffy breaths leaving from his chubby cheeks. He chuckled at that and carried him inside the building and laid on a bed. On feeling the soft mattress, jungkook woke up and smiled at his taehyungie. 

Taehyung on seeing his bun woke up asked "tired? then take some rest bun. We will go in the evening okay" jungkook smiled and said "Uhmm a little bit Taehyungie. Come, cuddle with me pwease" Taehyung smiled at his clingy bunny and hugged him tight and both of laid in the bed hugging each other closely.

ILY GUYSSSS SM>>>>>>>>>>  💘💜💜💜💜🥲 also thanks to my eonnie  @aarooral  for constantly reminding me to update this and motivating me.