CHAPTER 15

Minho on the other hand is now planning to attack taehyung's base where he thinks jungkook is kept

Minho on the other hand is now planning to attack taehyung's base where he thinks jungkook is kept. The locket of Jeons in jungkook's neck is a pendant with J symbol carved with platinum but what jungoo doesn't know is that it has a tracker in it. Minho's hacking team had located that jungkook is kept in Kims mansion , jaekyung was guiding the men on sneaking inside the house.  Minho was now ready to meet taehyung, he was hoping for a deal with V without much bloodshed, but if he objected then it was going to be a different story.

For Minho, jungkook is like his apple of his eyes, after their parents death. The only thing that was left for  the teenage boy and his baby brother was some power thirsty relatives, their uncles who wanted the mafia clan and the business as well. But Jeon Minho was determined to not let his parents hardwork to some greedy bitches. He fought against them , did all kinds of jobs to survive with his brother because the company was already taken by them. It's funny how his and his brother's life changed from one moment living in a huge mansion to thrown to the streets , If it was him alone it was not at all a problem but he had his younger brother who was too pure to this cruel world, even if minho didn't eat he would ensure his jungoo ate and got all school supplies so that the school kids of seoul wouldnt look down on him. He dropped his studies and started doing jobs and petty works , slowly he built a good trust among the mafia men prominent in seoul. He observed all the doings of a mafia cult and in the end even though he wasnt a business major graduate he was far better in business than those who were.The Jeons once again reached the top and he overthrown his uncles and gained back his parents hardworks. But only thing that didn't change was him and Jungoo , heir love towards each other.

Minho and Jaekyung, his best friend and soulmate during this process of achieving success was now infront of the Kims mansion. The guards didnt let them, but they got a command from the higher ups to let in. It was his first time coming to this place and he never wanted to but is here for only jungkook. The guards let only Minho inside V's cabin, so Jaekyung sat in the living room. Minho went inside the well furnished office of he devil of hades to find Taehyung sitting , his legs crossed ready to face him. Minho had his face stoiced , anger was rushing through his veins, but he chose to control it. Taehyung smirked at him, an evil chuckle left out from his lips, the tension was so much in the room.

"So, the great Jeon is finally here, I should have killed you for trying to aim your hands on my only family, but see how generous I am I just kidnapped your brother and used him as a bait. " taehyung snarled. Minho was now more angry "what do you want you bastard , did you had fun playing with my jungoo's heart you fucker, I swear I didn't hurt your family nor whatever this bullshit you are talking , but remember one thing. You can kill me take my mafia or whatever shit you greedy ass wants. But if you dare lay a single finger on jungoo I wouldnt think twice to tear you apart Kim Taehyung, ". Minho growled his breath uneven because of his anger. Taehyung was having a split of guilt and shame when minho mentioned jungkook, but he decided to stay strong and not let his guard down.

"Fine, I just wanted to give you , your taste of medicine by taking your only family, I am not a stupid to use your brother as a bait to take your power.  Suga , go and bring jungkook . And Minho you get out of here after you got your brother and never get in my eyesight now". taehyung said and walked away to his room. Minho chose to stay silent because jungkook is more important to him and awaited for his arrival. But then someone patted his back and he thought it was jungkook but who he saw when he turned around was shocked to core, out of all people he didn't expect this person to see in The KIMS mansion.

........."Mister, you want something to drink"

"Seokie...."

💜💜💜

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry for irregualr updates, its that my school is opening and I want to complete everything taught till now, 😂