CHAPTER 50

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR MAKING YALL WAIT, I HAD SOME PERSONAL PROBLEMS, THEN STUDY PRESSURE AND SO ON.. AND ALSO I WAS TRYNNA PLAN SOME NEW THINGS TO THIS BOOK, BUT IT'S ALREADY 50 CHAPTERS. SO IDK IF I SHOULD WRAP THE STORY UP, CONTINUE IT, OR MAKE THOSE TO A BOOK II ?

Months passed, and Taehyung's and kookie's relationship grew stronger, they would go on dates and to museums that kookie liked, would just talk about random things. Basically, the bunny human speaking a lot and the handsome male staring at his lover with a fond gaze.

Hoseok and Minho are also enjoying their moments joyfully, and yeah our boy Minho is gonna propose his seokie tomorrow, so right now the said male is discussing with his trusted man nick and the housemaid Aera who is like his second mother on how to propose his loved one. Finally just because Aera was there to help, he came up with an amajin plan.

And also, kookie's friend, yugyeom and taehyung's special agent bambam are dating, well our confident boy straightaway said to the clueless, antiromantic man about his feelings. And even after bambam pushing him so much, he continued pestering him, buying cute yogurt milk everyday and giving to him everyday so that his bammie could work stress free. Well, bambam thought it was dangerous for him to have a boyfriend, but having 'his lil nuisance' as boyfriend is no harm right? so yeah, they're now couples. Well,  they are the calm boyfie and chaotic boyfriend couple.

AT EUPHORIA...

Well, euphoria is taekook's house that they are gonna live in future, that Taehyung bought. And jungkook took care of the home decor, (I have mentioned it in a previous chapter). 

Jungkook was feeding the small bunnies in the hutch, while sitting in the floor, his cute lil socked  feet showing in tiny and the dungaree he was wearing made him look like a big bunny and our male lead Taehyungshi was having a fudgin nosebleed there looking from behind.

Taehyung laughed at the scene and went closer to his baby and sat beside him, well Jungkook didn't even acknowledged him and just continued feeding the bunnies in it, giggling at their cuteness. Taehyung smiled at jungkook's every cute expressions, the way he would make those baby noise to those bunnies while petting them. He gently wrapped his veiny hands around his baby, and pulled him more closer to his naked chest. Well, our man is shirtless..

Jungkook gasped at the sudden action and turned back to tae and laughed showing all his teeth, Taehyung smiled at him and pinched his nose. Jungkook put hands over his nose and continued petting the bunnies, while Tae stared from behind his back. Jungkook kept talking about the bunnies, and Taehyung hummed though he didn't understood anything, taehyung was pouting and faking anger after the feeding session saying his koo gave all attention to the small creatures than him who was sitting with his hot body. 

The rest of the day the young couple spend their day in the home, cooking and arranging everything in the house. It was in the evening when Taehyung told jungkook to get ready to go outside to a 'special place'. Koo being the excited bunny he is ran immediately to his room, to go out with his hyungie.