CHAPTER 56

So yeah, first of all i wanted to comment about the previous chapter in that chapter itself, but i forgot. so I am commenting it in here. Actually, I have always wanted a different original kind of female representation in fanfics, because damn this bitchy ex things are getting boring as from my perspective. I wanted to show the readers the real kind of female I want, girls aren't that stupid or psychotic to obsess over their ex who's now already in a relationship, sadly sometimes it's the female authors itself doing this. And I also wanted to change the perspective of  readers about women who are rich as seen in ffs, many a times I have read that women wearing lot of makeup, fashionable clothes, short dresses are termed as the bitchy, obsessive negative female in most ffs, it's not like that. A person who wears lots of makeup and wears the dress they like isn't negative or a bitch, it's ones choice, sometimes this instills inside the readers that wearing such dresses or makeup will create a bad image for you, and I wanted to show that with Seri's character that a woman who dresses fashionable and is rich isn't a bitch who goes after her ex. That's enough of my ranting and if any of the readers expected a drama sorry, I don't do that.

So, let's dive into the story!

2 YEARS LATER;

TodaY was jungkook's graduation day. And the little bunny is all excited,sad and nervous due to many reasons. Excited because his whole family that includes Minho,Hoseok,Namjin,Yoonmin and his Taehyungie will be there to see his speech. Sad because he is going to miss his college life and nervous due to the graduation speech.

Right now, he was in the bathroom of the college, memorising his speech of the day. Since, he was one among the students selected to give the speech, he was excited at first but now he's regretting it. But he's determined to take this chance because he wants to show himself to the world. With yugyeom's and daniel's cheering up, our bunny is all set up to give his speech.

The graduation ceremony started and all guardians and friends of the students were seated in the hall of hankuk university. Namjin and Minho-Hoseok couple were seated there meanwhile jimin was taking yoongi all around the college showing him the university were he once studied. And Yoongi following him like a puppy. Taehyung informed his parents that he will soon reach the university and that he was on his way. 

Finally the whole family was seated, including Taehyung who had come with some sort of gift with him. Namjin smiled at their son because of the new change in him. They felt happy because Taehyung was now genuinely happy. They have witnessed the changes in their son during all these two years, of how their once self locked child had come out of his shell, showing his true happiness, sadness, strengths and vulnerabilities. They even remember how Taehyung once cried like a baby infront of them because he had a slight fight with jungkook and the latter wasn't talking to him. Earlier Taehyung acted tough infront of his people but now he doesn't need to do that, he too is a man for god's sake he also needs to cry at let out his emotions. Namjin had a similar smile, thinking all thanks too kookie.

The graduation ceremony started and the certificates were distributed to the students. It was the speeches then, and finally jungkook came on the podium and stood in front of the mic, he felt his vision blur but it steadied when he saw his minho hyung and hobi hyung sitting with a smiley face and clapping hands. There was his Joonie and Jin pappas with a proud look, his yoonmin hyungs who was his constant support throughout and there was his man, sitting with a pleasent smile and mouthed a 'hwaiting' with his fist raised, communicating with his eyes to go on and shine.

Jungkook started his speech after taking a deep breath, thanking his teachers, friends, staffs and his family. Also didn't forgot to say how much of a good family he had to keep him comfortable and always full of people with positive vibes and also his friends who were with him for anything and everything. 

Jungkook finished off the speech and the hall erupted in round of applauses, Taehyung being the proudest of them all, because why not everyone was oggling and whispering to each other about the cute boy who is so talented.

After jungkook finished the speech he went to his family who patted his hair telling how proud they were and wishing him good luck. Meanwhile Jimin was complaining why no one congratulated him on his speech to which hoseok answered "who would do that jiminie, when you literally told the proffesors here were all too old for you, and no dilf men. And yeah also your english prof looked like bellatrix in harry potter.haha why would we, glad no one threw you out" jimin and hoseok continued continued their bickering while their family stood there sighing. 

But Taehyung had different plans he slowly held jungkook by his waist and said in his reddened ear "Do you want to go somewhere with hyungie,bun?" to which jungkook nodded as a 'yes' and they moved out from there to their own world.

sorry for the short chapter btw..

💜💜💜