CHAPTER 28

Annyeonggg!! Lets get into the storyyyy...

Jungkook and Taehyung stayed like Taehyung wished, they sat in a bench outside the park and chatted like kids. Mostly Jungkook, asking Taehyung about his favorites and all. Taehyung was a bit embarrassed because he didn't knew about anything about what jungkook asked which included movies,music and more. All his entire youth he was busy studying business. But jungkook didn't judged him instead said that he will teach about it from now on.

Jungkook asked Taehyung of why the older called him 'Bambi'. To that Taehyung smiled cheekily and replied "It's because jungkookie's eyes are like a bambi deer, I love to call you that way. Bambi!! so cute right?",  Jungkook was so red by now, the apple of his cheeks were blushing . He shyly looked down and covered his face. "Hyungieee, staphhhh". Jungkook whined. Taehyung smiled and pulled jungkook's cheeks, both of their faces had wide smile, not fake but too real to be true. For Taehyung , this moment right now is the one he had been searching for all his life. For Jungkook, happiness like his from an external person not from his small circle is new yet very merry for his liking.

They later separated and reached their homes, a satisfaction in their heart, a kind of pleasure unknown for the rest of the world, because they are each other's world. They might not know.

XXX HOSPITAL.

Hobi was as usual taking Minho's medicines for him to be consumed at evening, when Minho suddenly asked "S-seokie? Do you miss those days?". Hobi was shocked, that the medicines fell down from his hand. This is the first time Minho had asked something serious, about their relationship. He cleared his throat, and still didn't mind Minho and picked the medicine bottle and said , avoiding an eye contact with Minho. "Why should I miss when you don't even care about me, nor about Us". Hoseok this time had his eyes on Minho, sharp yet vulnerable that tears would fall. 

Minho who was sitting on the bed sighed and started speaking "It's not what you think like that Seokie, you know after my parents died how it was, getting into the darkest webs of the society, doing all kinds of dirty works, taking care of jungkook and above all the fact that I had to start everything from scratch, including taking back our home. Would you have accepted that me?, so I thought it was for the best. For you". 

Minho finished his talk in one breath, he himself don't know why, but he felt the need to explain it. Hoseok's eyes had now tears clouded in it, he looked sideways probably thinking of what to say and finally said "So, where does I come in your life. Your problems, your loneliness, your jungkook, your depression. And what about me? you didn't abandoned jungkook but just threw away me like that. Or did you really thought I was with you for your money, and if you don't have it I will be unhappy with you. Do you really thought I care about these expensive dates, gifts and all. If only once you shared your problems with me, things wouldn't have gone like that Jeon Minho". Hoseok's eyes were red of both anger and sadness maybe a bit of love. 

Minho's eyes too had tears in it now, his lips wobbled up but he spoke "I- I don't know seokie, I just don't know it was not the right thing but I just really messed up that time. I know you don't care to be with me even in my darkest of times. Trust me I have never doubted your love but I myself was in a dilemma that I can't be a worthy lover for you. I don't know if it's the right thing to ask but I really want to say that after you there was no one in my life, till now and no one other than you in future, even if you stop loving me". 

"I- I need to think about that, for a second chance of us , I don't want to be wounded again" Hobi finished and literally ran way from there leaving a teary eyed Minho who believed in himself that he can have a love life with his sarang.

KIM'S MANSION.

It was late night but our main lead Kim Taehyung hasn't slept till now, he was in his study room, deeply in thoughts. He was about to light a cigar when Yoongi came in and threw away that. He looked up and found Yoongi looking at him , hands crossed over his chest, eyes squinting at him. He shrugged it off like how he do whenever yoongi does that and leaned over the chair and gazed at the roof, but his mind still stuck on a certain angel.

Yoongi came near Taehyung and put his hand on his shoulder and asked "what is it Taehyungah?", Taehyung sighed and continued his gaze and replied, his eyes still imagining every memory with kook. "It's nothing hyung, just some thoughts bothering". Yoongi smiled lightly understanding why his younger brother like boy is like this. He patted his shoulder and took a seat beside him and started talking "Taehyungah I know you are thinking about that boy Jungkook , and how you are feeling about him. Don't worry about other things and just follow what your heart says, it's as simple as that you just don't listen to it"

Taehyung now leaned forward getting up from his previous position and turned to yoongi "What do you mean Hyung. Do you think I feel about Jungkook like that? Ofcourse he is one of an adorable cute creature but... me and him...it's not possible. His brother, this mafia thing. Above all my mafia position. It's going to mess it up all". Yoongi sighed and said in a more assertive tone "Taehyungah, it's now or never, all I am saying is don't regret yourself when jungkook become someone else's ".

 Taehyung's jaw tightened at that imagining Jungkook having lovely moments with someone other than him. He composed himself and said "So. I really like Jungkook. Ani, I love him ". He smiles dreamily and again leaned back on the chair his both hands supporting his head and imagined a world of him and kook only. That feels so nice Taehyung thought. For the first time all insecurities of him blew away like the petals of dandelion flower. Yoongi smiled at how Taehyung interpreted this whole thing like a child taking his first lesson. 

Taehyung looked at the doorway yoongi just went when he started his dreaming. There he saw a Jimin who was angry at Yoongi for not spending time with him and a pleading yoongi trying to cool him down by smooching kisses all over his face, calling him his favourite names like mochi, chimmy and all. He chuckled at the scene and once again thought of him and jungkook in place of yoonmin like that. He shyly placed both of his palms in his eyes, smiling like a idiot on his own thoughts.

SAME TIME SOMEWHERE IN SEOUL

"Did you get the papers I asked for", the old man said siting on the big chair of his office room. The assistant of him nodded and gave him a folder containing some infos. The man took the folder and opened it to find a photo and details of a person , he smirked at the information and smiled widely, a wicked smile and said to himself "Finally, you have grown up so well my son Taehyungah"...

He placed the photo attached with the details of the handsome man to another side and turned the pages of the folder again to find another document in it. He was surprised and looked at his secretary in shock , that man nodded his head, indicating it's real whatever is in that document. He now had a more evil smile and placed the photo of a doe eyed young boy's photo smiling widely his bunny tooth infront and a certificate which said "Adoption Papers" with The name of the boy as " Ian" which was changed by the Jeon couples as "Jeon Jungkook" .

SO, how was it, Hope you all enjoyed reading this, Byee for todayyy. Saranghaeyooo

💜💜💜