Chapter 3

Finally I am writing after a long gap , online classes and school works are so tiring..

🙄

Jungkook's pov

Hauuu !! finally i am back to university after a loooonggggg tym.. I miss nielie and yugy soo much. Hehe actually i was sick and took rest at home for 3 days. But it feels like 3 years without my two chipmunks . I wonder where they are. Anyway lemme find them.

I was walking through the hallways searching them wandering my eyes here and there that i didn't notice I bumped to a hugeee coconut tree..All my books and stationaries fell down..Andwee not my bunny sharpeners i just bought few days back to show nielie,,,I stood up and owww my bumbum is hurting. I looked up to see the coco tree..but when did coco trees started wearing shoes? i slowly started lifting my chin up and stared right into the coco tree.No this is not a coco tree it's a chocolate factory!! my gosh it's a person but he's not a person he's a god he can't be real. I found the same chocolaty brown eyes staring at me too. 

" Are you okay?" a deep i mean deeper than ocean voice asked me. I was still in a daze but suddenly shook my head and said "aniyo I'm alright". I couldnt find any other words. I stared at him more specifically he was wearing a brown suit with a white shirt tucked under and his hair was perfectly styled, with a watch wait isnt that rolex???ohmy gawdd he must be so rich. But suddenly i came back to senses because he may find me creepy. He crept beside me and helped me get my stationary. While i was picking the sharpener his finger accidentaly brushed mine and once again the same dark brown eyes stared to mine. 

It took me great control to not stare at him anymore but my cheeks failed me. A red hue appeared on my cheekies when he gave me back my stationary. I thanked him and ran away from there..ohmyy god i can still feel the tingles. I giggled to myself and continued my search for the two idiots. I can't tell them because it's better to give this news to Bbc than telling them.

Taehyung's pov.

I was dragged to here by yoongi hyung because he said prof.Shin wants to meet me. I am one of the famous  alumni of hankuk university and also the favourite student of prof.Shin . He was my model teacher during college days. After meeting professor i was walking back to my car through the hallway that i didn't notice someone just bumped to me The boy fell down along with his stationaries . I think it pained him a lot because he was constantly rubbing his butt. But suddenly the world around me stopped because he lift his chin up and stared at me.

 But suddenly the world around me stopped because he lift his chin up and stared at me

He is breathtaking..no not that something more ..gorgeous, beautiful,cute I can't find words. The way he pouted when he felt pain in his back and rubbed there and his fluffy a bit long hair falling waving in the wind. I was in a trance but quickly realisation hit me and i snapped out of it. I asked him if he was okay and he replied me with a I'm alright. Gosh his voice is also angelic. I wonder if he's really an angel. I felt bad for him and helped him to pick his stationaries. While doing it accidentaly our finger brushed against each other and he looked at me with his wide doe eyes. A red hue adorning his chubby cheeks. Which i badly want to squish. 

He thanked me and stood up. Still with the blush coated cheeks and quickly ran away from there. Unknowingly a chuckle left my lips because he was like a hoping bunny.  Just then I realised it's been such a long time since I felt that warm fuzzy feeling in my heart. Usually it happens only when Jin pappa strokes my hair while reading books and I would be lying in his lap. Or by seeing yoongi hyung's and diminie's bickering , Joon dadda's dimple smile or hoseok hyung's sunshine like smile. Basically no one from outside made me feel like this. And this boy I just met is making me feel things.Aish Kim fckin taehyung get out of this you can't catch feelings. 

I turned around to see Yoongi hyung staring at me with a smug smile on his face. I gave him a questioning look of what is there to smile like an idiot. He came to me still with that stupid smile and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Ah taehyungah what is the name of this kdrama that I'm watching?, the soft bunny boy melted the cold hearted mafia boss, He who never smiles just chuckled over the bunny's cuteness?',,hmm i see..Yoongi hyung was dramatically exagerating and babbling nonsense. I shook my head and continued walking . I sat in the passenger seat and yoongi hyung on the driver seat. He turned to my side starting the car and asked me "what do you think about that boy tae?" I looked at him surprised and replied "what to think about"? Yoongi sighed and continued speaking" You never help anyone tae , then why you helped him and even chuckled just now, maybe you found your fated one who could make you happy", 

I thought for a few minutes and then answered " Hyung you know I never want to get into a relationship nor I want to cherish someone in my life , I cannot love anyone other than you people. I don't even have time for myself and something like relationships need time and space which I cannot give to that person, just just forget it hyung". Yoongi hyung sighed and started driving the car. While passing through the city looking out of the window I thought. "why are you make this feel me bunny when I don't want it. Please stop teasing me, baby bunny".

Taehyung and yoongi reached their mansion. And got out of the car and went to eat their breakfast,

 And got out of the car and went to eat their breakfast,

When yoongi and taehyung  reached the dining table  Namjin. Jimin and hoseok were already there. Both of them sat, Yoongi beside jimin. Jin served all of them food and they were all chatting except taehyung who was tracing the fork some designs on the sauce with no idea , just the thoughts of a certain boy.  It was then yoongi started spilling the tea about their  encounter with the boy and told them how taehyung helped him and stared for a long time. Hoseok and jimin  suddenly jumped and shook taehyung's shoulder " Yah are you still in your thought sromeo? please tell us too how was he looking? is he cute ? " taehyung sighed and said "Oh how many times I have to tell you all, he was just beautiful but that doesn't mean I am in love or what." H e shook his head and went to wash his hands. 

Jin was certainly curious about the boy who made his son's heart flutter and asked yoongi much more. Jimin pouted and said "aish why is he so stubborn he can't even admit that he's in love. Or else I would have got a friend and a brother in law by now.hmmphh". Namjoon as the wise man among all said calmly "Let he himself decide, if destiny is there that boy will surely melt him. First let him sort out his feelings. As we all know how much he is inexperienced in this field". Jin agreed with him "Yes joonie let time decide and let's watch how our ship is going to sail".

I hope it's okay, it's my first time writing a book so I'm pretty inexperienced. and please vote if you like and leave comments even if it's good or bad. Because when i see the story getting reads but no votes or a single comment it disappoints me. And i need motivation.

💜💜💜