CHAPTER 54

After their time together at the orphanage, having fun with the kids there, Taekook were coming back to Seoul in Taehyung's car. The others have already gone on their own cars because they have other plans, actually Taehyung kind of forced bambam to take leave after that.

Taehyung was riding the car in between taking glances at his lover beside who is bobbing his head to the music in the car radio while looking outside, the city lights shining on him and the breeze hitting his face making his flawless face look more endearing, Taehyung smiled at his thoughts and continued driving, also checking for some good dining spot for them to eat dinner.

Finally he spotted a good place and parked the car there, and ushered kook to come out. Both of them were having their dinner in the night restaurant when they saw a girl singing there. It was actually the restaurant's highlight that if one wants to sing or show their skills they could. Taekook were greatly enjoying her vocals, and after the girl's song ended jungkook pushed Taehyung to go and sing since he knew Taehyung sings songs for the children at the orphanage and also with his parents. 

Taehyung couldn't resist jungkook' s pouty face and puppy eyes that he decided to sing there. He wore his mask , took the mic and started singing his favourite melody of all time

So, I'll tell you
A million tiny things that you have never known
It all gets tangled up inside
And I'll tell you
A million little reasons I'm falling for your eyes
I just want to be where you are

Taehyung knew himself that the person for whom the song was intended to had got the message and that made him feel warm and proud from the middle of his heart. His eyes looked straight through jungkook's when he said "I just want to be where you are". 

Meanwhile Jungkook could feel proud and giddy over the fact that out of all the people sitting there and admiring his lover, he was the lucky one for whom he sang this song , for whom the lyrics meant for and for whom his eyes searched all over, yes he was his only one.

After he finished singing the song, very loud round of applauses where heard to which Taehyung bowed respectfully and went to his seat, while jungkook was continously doing his tiny clap and showing a thumbs up to his hyungie.  Taehyung smiled at him and ushered him to finish his food. 

After their dinner both of them went around to spend some time outside in the fresh air, they knew it's hard to find fresh air and a calm atmosphere in seoul so why not take the best of the moment right now.  Now, both of them were sitting in a bench in a park. Since it was late night there weren't much people around them, only the crickets sounds where heard there. Taehyung had his arms wrapped around jungkook who was cuddling him by his side , none of them spoke anything, just enjoying this moment right now.

Taehyung decided to break the silence because it was getting awkward as time passes on, so he turned his head to jungkook, who at the same instant of time had turned his head too to Taehyung and now they were just inches apart. Taehyung's hot breath was fanning over jungkook's face. The grip Taehyung had on jungkook's face tightened and jungkook well, his face blushed to an unimaginable extent and he could also see that Taehyung too was blushing like hell.

Taehyung couldn't handle it anymore and moved his face more towards jungkook, who also did the same. Jungkook don't know how he got the courage but he just waned this right now so bad. Taehyung was surprised and he quietly asked "are you sure bun? about this?" jungkook nodded his head as a yes because no words come out of his mouth. Taehyung squeezed his waist more tight and said "words bun, I need the assurance from you" Jungkook inhaled a sharp breath and said "ye hyungie. Do it" 

That was the last straw for taehyung and he picked his bun up and straddled him on his lap , held his waist securely in his arms and kissed his amn with full passion. Jungkook was shook but tried to move with Taehyung, his small fingers reaching taehyung's neck and interlocked it from behind and ran through taehyung's silky hair. Taehyung sucked his baby's lips as if it was his last time, not missing a single spot his arms squeezing his koo's waist, then going up to jungkook's chin and tilting it for more access. He alternately took the younger's upper and lower lips. And smiled when he sensed jungkook trying to do the same. He detached his lips from the younger's lips and then held koo's hair with one of his hands tilting his neck backwards and placed a chaste kiss over his mole on the neck. He wished to suck there but knew that he had to take thing slow so freed jungkook from his grip.

Jungkook was panting and looked flustered as hell, sitting on Taehyung's lap a shy smile on his face. Taehyung chuckled and hugged his baby closer and patted his back. "how was the kiss bun?" Taehyung whispered in his lover's ear, to which jungkook replied "the best hyungie". Taehyung chuckled and continued hugging and patting his back. 

The couple reached seoul but when jungkook went home he got to know that MInho and Hoseok had gone to another place and would be back only the next day morning, so Taehyung invited jungkook to stay over at his home and he couple went there.

The Namjin and Yoonmin couple welcomed the younger one well and jimin gave his clothes for jungkook to wear. After both of them freshened up they slept together cuddling each other in Taehyung's room, jungkook was very tired so he slept as soon as he fell on the bed, but Taehyung couldn't help but stare at the younger's sleeping face, such a sleeping beauty he thought.