CHAPTER 2

Taehyung was sitting in the backseat of his luxurious car staring at the passing scenes outside from his window and random thoughts in his head. He was heading back to his mansion and was thinking about excuses to say to his papa who he knew would be by now standing there with his pan to hit him for staying out of the house late at night. While the car stopped in a traffic signal he saw a small boy and his parents enjoying an ice cream in a bakery. This scenes always irked him because childhood with full of rainbows and giggles were stolen from him. He lived in an orphanage till his age of 11 where he was badly treated and made to do work all the day and would give barely some food also being bullied in the school and by fellow roomates in the orphanage made the 11 yr old boy to just runaway and escape from the hell where he lost all pleasures of childhood. Then he roamed in the streets of Seoul with just a baggy t shirt and worn out pants and feeding from he trashcans. It was then he saw a thief running after robbing someone's bag he ran behind the thief caught him and gave the bag to the owner who came running. The owner was none other than Kim Seokjin who is now his pappa. Seokjin was amused by the bravery of the boy and talked with him and listened to his story. Taehyung was an introverted kid but he could trust seokjin and told his story to him. Seokjin was awestruck on how mature the boy is from kids of his age and was feeling bad because how much he had to suffer in such a young age. Then kim seokjin decided one thing and that was to give that child he whole love he deserved. He adopted him , And namjoon ofcourse supported him. Since he knew they can't have their own kids. Taehyung was then brought up as the son of the kims in the mansion because duh namjoon was a filthy rich ceo and seokjin was a famous writer. But he was always that ideal model good boy who never even asked them if he needed anything even for his birthday. He studied hard and got admission in the no:1 uni in S.Korea the hankuk university and passed out with a gold medal in business studies and later took over namjoon's company and worked hard, expanded the business all around the world at a young age. Namjoon and seokjin was very proud of him but they were sad over the fact that their son have never had any friends either in school, college or work. Only yoongi who is his right man was the only outsider who had a bond with taehyung. Taehyung used to be bullied even after being adopted as namjin's son because he was 'ADOPTED' and was picked up from streets. His notebooks would be missing, children would mock him, but neve tae told his parents because he didnt wanted to drag them. He thought he deserved it and that he was a monster because he never smile. The only time he would was when jin would stroke his hair while reading him bedtime stories.

In college he was never bullied because people knew he was kim namjoon's son who was then a mafia. And not many knew him being adopted. Students would just avoid his existence and he would be spending his time in the park or library. Once a girl came to him and proposed him but tae was just feeling weird because he never had such things in his mind. He we can say was an antiromantic but not to make the girl upset he accepted her. But when the girl knew tae was the adopted son of namjin she said many i mean many mean things to him and broke up. It was not like he was sad and broke he never had such feelings. But from then on he decided that love and affection means nothing and just taking advantage of each other. And no one could break his stone cold heart.

Taehyung sighed it's not good think about past and continued checking his phone and found loads of text and missed calls from jin. On reaching his home he was met with an angry jin who was sitting in the couch with his legs crossed and fingers crossed.

Taehyung's pov.

Oh shitt i'm doomed pappa is going to make me clean this whole mansion. Im waiting for him to start his rap battle. As a mafia and ceo its hard for me to come early like others. I had to deal with that snitch that's why i had to be late. I hope yoongi hyung would explain him but he's already on the couch ....snoring. 

"Kim Taehyung care to explain why the duck you are out there this late night, oh wait not night it's day already ( 1:00 am) .Do you know how much worried i was? Wait did you went to club! you reek of alcohol! taehyung just told him that there were some unfinished works and ran way getting away from a flying slipper.

back to taehyung's pov:

I somehow escaped from him and safely landed on my bathroom. And took a fresh bath. I wore a sweatpant and tshirt and checked my phone for messages and found that my plan was working well against the jeons. I would turn that minho bitch to ashes and make them crumble. I smirked and laid down for a good sleep. It was a stressful day.

Jungkook's pov:

I am very worried about minho hyung he is stressing from last night and now was sleeping in the couch. I woke up early today because my pretty sleep was disturbed yesterday and even my dreams with bunnies. He looks so stressed. Minho hyung is my only family. We lost our parents when i was 11. And hyung took over the company, mafia business and everything when he was in his college. I am so proud of him but this mafia thingy i'm not liking it, it stresses him out and what if i lose my hyung like my parents. Andwe i can't even think about it. I want to make him proud one day. That's why i studied well and got admission at hankuk . I have my bestfriends yugy and nielie there. I always used to get bullied because i was a nerd bu yugy and nielie are there for me. And sometimes i can't stand violence because i saw my parents dying in front of my eyes in the encounter and it still scares me but i am staying strong for my hyung . Oh hyung is looking at me now.

Minho rubbed his eyes and saw jungkook staring at him he sat up and asked "ohmy god am i dreaming is it really my jungoo here early morning here?" jungkook huffed with a pout and said " Oh yes because my dumb hyung destroyed my sleep with his yucky businesseuuu". Minho chuckled and kookie by his wrist and made him sit beside him.

"Sorry baby but you know it was an emergency and i forgot about your warning because of the pressure that time,please won't you forgive your hyung?" pleaded minho. Jungkook quickly responded " Aniyo hyung it's okay you don't need to apologise but is everything ok now?. you have been stressing so much". Minho replied with a grin " Oh yes i could somehow cover it up with my partners from japan everything is settled as for now." Jungkook sighed in relief and both brothers hugged each other because that's what they wanted at the moment.

Soon jungkook got ready for his college and minho for his office. And minho decided to drop his baby brother to college on his way.