CHAPTER 20

Jungkook, yugyeom and nielie were sitting in the cafeteria , eating and chatting when another person came and sat in their opposite table. The person turned back surprised when he saw jungkook and came towards them . "Are you jungkook"?, the person asked . Jungkook turned back and was surprised because the person looks just like an angel. "Hmm, yes, how do you know me?" jungkook replied surprised. He wasn't even that famous though.

The person smiled and replied "oh! it's just that you were pretty famous in the college medias, uhmm you know because you were chosen to accompany kim taehyung". Jungkook was a bit shook on the mention of kim taehyung but didn't want to be rude saying "I don' know him" and all. So he kept his cool and said "Oh, jinjja! I never thought I would be there in the social medias of the college, hehe ", he had a bunny smile in the end. The person was in a daze seeing the bunny smile.

"Oh , sorry I didn't asked your name , my bad " jungkook restlessly said. The person replied with an eye smile "My name is jimin, currently I am in history department , final year", Jungkook nodded as an oh and said, "My name as you already know, jungkook, studying in art dept, 2nd year" again his smile decorating his cute face which made yugy , nielie and jimin coo. "Hyung, are you interested in jungkook, that you want to ask him on a date?", daniel asked suspicious of why someone would suddenly come and talk with jungkook.

"Oh! no, I already have a boyfriend, so don't need to worry about me ", jimin answered shaking his head at the overprotective nature of jungkook's friend. "Oh, sorry but I have to go to classes, see ya around " jimin said and shaked jungkook's hand and went away. jungkook smiled at the retreating figure of jimin . Later, they too took their bags and went away to their classes.

College was over and jungkook was now, walking through the hallway to go back . He was hoping on , smiling at every student who passed by him. Everyone adored the boy, and there wasn't any bullies. Because, how can you hate him. 😂 But suddenly someone puled him to an empty classroom . Jungkook widened his eyes when he saw the silhoutte of a tall man in the dark classroom. The person placed his fingers on jungkook's lips and motioned him to be quiet.

The person switched on the lights and jungkook found the tall man , none other than taehyung himself. Taehyung couldn't face jungkook now. He was full on confidence till now, he wanted to explain to jungkook. He had never done this to any one before. But now, he couldn't face the boy who had his eyes wide like two tennis balls.  Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes that he would meet taehyung. He approached taehyung taking small baby steps to him who had his head hung low. Jungkook said in a small voice "you have become weak hyungie, there are dark circles here", his hands touching the older's face but retracted when he remembered how taehyung said he hate him.

Bu taehyung flinched and held jungkook's hand close to his face again, his eyes now glassy because of how he hurted the angel. Who cared for him even now. Both of their faces cclose to each other, taehyung's chocolaty brown eyes perceiving jungkook's black doe eyes . Taehyung made jungkook sit in a chair and held both his hands clasped together and started "I know, kook I don't deserve your forgiveness , nor you pity but I just wanna clear the things out, I never used your care or our friendship for getting back at your brother, my affection for you and every single thing was never intended to take revenge on your brother nor hate you. I was just messed up when my gang members told Minho was behind my pappa's assault, I just couldn't stand it. And..And,.. " Taehyung's voice stammered, but he continued "I am sorry kook, I won't disturb you anymore but please don't hate me".

Taehyung finished and was about to go out when jungkook held his hand and looked up from his seat , his eyes too glossy. Taehyung panicked and wiped his tears and said "Please, bun don't cry , you don't deserve any of this. You don't have to cry over a jerk like me". Jungkook shook his head and hugged taehyung. He said "don't cry hyungie, it isn't your fault. It's no one's fault. Please don't consider yourself as a bad person, a monster and all. I have seen your other side, the tae hyungie I know is kind and caring but you are hiding it, but you showed that side to me. I have heard my art teacher saying that if a person shows their soft side to you, then you are really someone dear for them. And I still remember your teary eyes even when you were saying mean things to me."

Taehyung cried more when he heard the boy's words. he hugged him tightly . Both of them were hugging each other like their life depends on it. They pulled away after some time and looked into each other's eyes. Bot of them were a mess by now. The tears still in their faces. Taehyung said in a low voice "thank you, bun for forgiving this idiot. I won't dare to make you cry anymore. If I do, you can just kill me."  Jungkook placed his hands over taehyung's lips and said "Ani, hyung please, stop calling yourself these names and lets forget it". Taehyung nodded as a yes, his mind full of joy, that he cleared everything. The guilt feeling went away . 

Both of them was now standing outside the classroom, he had his mask on. Taehyung turned back to jungkook and said "Bun, I need to do something for you as a forgiveness please, just say what you want". Jungkook thought for a moment squinting his eyes and said "Oh ! yes you really want my forgiveness right?, lemme text you that later when I reach home. I must chose between a bt21 plushies whole collection, or the whole bts discography albums". Taehyung widened his eyes and replied an okay and went away. Jungkook smiled to himself and went back to the gate of the college.

Taehyung was smiling to himself while going back to his car , twirling the car key when someone shouted behind him in a high pitched voice  "Kim fuckin taehyung! you better stop there , I know it , it's you , you idiot, you were so reluctant to drop me here, but now coming here during your work hours to meet that boy of yours. ".

Taehyung turned around to find the person he wished he didn't saw now because it was very embarassing for him. He whispered a "shorty here to ruin the mood" and kept on walking saying "I don't know you shorty , I am no one" and ran way.

sorry for late  update. GUys I am completely doomed. School is opening!! I don't wanna gooooooooo

💜💜💜have  a great day