CHAPTER 39

NEXT DAY MORNING.

The morning in Jeon's home was welcomed with nothingness, no giggles, no morning breakfast talks, fights and nothing. Usually Minho would cook breakfast for kook and they both would be having fun, but today Minho was mindlessly getting ready for office, wearing a random shirt that wasn't even ironed and maintaining a neutral face whereas inside he was breaking down. 

On other hand jungkook had slept after crying and crying that his eyes were still puffy and red from all the tears. The morning sun rays hit on his face, he squinted his eyes adjusting to the light and woke up and looked around his room. It was all messy, his books scattered here and there, his plushies thrown in the corners of the room, even his bunbun too. He sighed thinking about yesterday. Will his brother change his mind? would he be able to meet Taehyung again? so many unanswered questions were filling up his mind. He wanted to cry again, thinking about those.

He shook his head and did his morning routines and was about to get out of the room, when he realised it was locked. His bambi eyes filled up with tears, thinking how he was going to face his brother, he wiped his face with the sleeves of his sweater and tried not to cry. 

It was then suddenly the door was unlocked and in came Minho with a tray of food for him. He was sitting on the bed with lots of thoughts in his small head, he glanced up to find Minho setting the tray and plates for him to eat.

Jungkook could see that his brother had also been in pain, the wrinkled shirt , the downcast eyes, the eyes which are now puffy and red too, his brother has also been crying. He avoided an eye contact with his brother and looked away . 

Minho slowly came to jungkook and said "Jungoo, you haven't even eaten anything since yesterday, come eat this. Hyung made for you." Minho's tone was full of fear and uncertainity of how would jungkook react, he would hate him by now.

Jungkook looked up to Minho's face this time and asked, his hands reaching the cold hands of his brother and rubbing it. "H-hyung-gie, I-I d-don't want to eat now, b-but please tell me you have accepted me and Taeh-yung Hyung. P-lease" 

Minho sighed and slowly pulled off his hands from the younger and said , gulping his throat "I-I, cant do that koo. I am telling this for you only, I have always wanted to protect you, wanted the best for you. You know that your hyungie won't say anything that's not good for you, right?. Just forget everything kook-ah, we don't want this hmm? we can go back how we used to be, it would be more happier, baby please understand what I am saying."

Jungkook looked at his hyung scared and shook his head in a no way and said "Andwe! hyungie how much more will we keep up like this? just us? you need a family, you need someone in your life too. Even I also want to be with Taehyung hyung, you might be rivals in your mafia and all, but what have I done in that? hyungie you always said my happiness is your priority, then what if I say my happiness lies with Taehyung hyung? please hyungie you try to understand".

Minho clenched his jaw in rage, his brother is not understanding him. He was now frustrated .In rage he again said "Now are you telling me to understand you jungkook. Do you even know who that bastard is? what do you think you are? earlier you always wanted me to select things for you, wanted to look on you, and now? you don't need your hyung you just need that idiot who you just met recent. There is no way I am going to allow you to be with that Taehyung, keep that in your mind."

Jungkook also became infuriated, why can't his brother try to understand him. He said his eyes with tears and words coming out like a squeak as loud as he could "You don't need to know a person for a thousand years to be in love, and hyung, you have seen the mafia leader and rival 'V' only but I have seen the taehyung that loves his family, friends, workers and above all me. I also don't want to be with anyone other than Taehyung hyung." 

Minho's anger was at his peak , he shouted and said "Jungkook, just shut up and eat this I don't want to talk with you about this anymore. Come on eat this and be in your room". Minho shoved the plate on the table and urged jungkook to eat.

Jungkook became more angry when he felt his hyung isn't even listening to him, in haste he took the plate and threw it on the floor he was still crying. The plate broke to a thousand pieces and the food spilled everywhere. Minho's anger got the best of him and he just did something that got on his anger, he bashfully gave a slap to jungkook's right cheek. 

Jungkook was in a state of shock, his eyes watered. His lips trembling and his body shivered. This was too unexpected from his hyung. He looked at his brother with wide eyes, that were clouded with tears and the handmark of the slap on his cheek. 

Minho realised what he has done and moved closer to jungkook, trying to explain but the latter moved away form him shouting loud NOs and pushed his brother from him and ran out form there.

 Jungkook don't knew what to do he just wanted to get way from there, he ran and ran , he climbed down the stairs fast, the hallway of the mansion and finally the outdoors, he again ran while holding his right cheek while crying. There were only few guards outside since Minho told all of them to go to their homes since he was very disturbed yesterday. Nick tried to come to jungkook to ask what the matter was but he just pushed everyone out of his way and ran to the gate. 

The security in the gate from far thought jungkook wanted to go out, so he had already opened the gate. Jungkook didn't knew what he was doing nor where he was going, he ran and ran with his broken heart and passed the gate. He ran through the streets while sobbing hard that people were looking at the boy.

Minho was still in a state of shock when jungkook ran out like that, he later came to his senses and ran towards the outdoors, and there was no sight of jungkook. He ordered Nick to go and search the nearby places, and he cried out jungkook's name throughout the entire search in the premises of the mansion.

Minho was now more broken that he was he just want to slap himself on laying hands on his precious bun. He felt like he would faint any moment because jungkook was nowhere to be seen.

Yongsan street - Seoul.

Lee Jaekyung was in his car with his guards following him behind, he glanced to his PA sitting on front seat of his car and asked "Tell the guards in my mansion to secure the basement there, we have a special guest",  his hands patting on the head of jungkook who was unconscious, lying in the seat next to him.

I'm back!

💜💜💜