CHAPTER 7

Before starting lemme say I have recently watched this bl drama, its thai and it's damnn soo good.I was in tears and smiling its such a wonderful drama. and if bl lovers are there I suggest you this one its called "UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN".And I love all couples here.

Dean and pharm is soooo cuteeeee 😭💖

Anygays back to the story..😂

It was the day that Taehyung decided to treat jungkook to coffee. Both of them don't know why but where excited to meet again. Jungkook was literally whining that he didn't had any nice clothes for meeting someone like taehyung all he had were hoodies and normal shirts or tshirts. Finally after lot of doing inky pinky he finally decide to wear a grey hoodie and jeans.

On the other side taehyung was also rummaging through his wardrobe looking for a perfect casuals but it looks like his wardrobe was customed for funerals

On the other side taehyung was also rummaging through his wardrobe looking for a perfect casuals but it looks like his wardrobe was customed for funerals. All were either black or grey suits or shirts. He let out a groan and went to another cupboard where he found some clothes which were gifted by his pappa and jimin. Thank god he found a trench coat and scarf with a sweater. It was also monotone but he thought it was okay.He put on a mask because last time he went out without mask with jungkook , gosh he dont want to remember it again.

He put on a mask because last time he went out without mask with jungkook , gosh he dont want to remember it again

Taehyung hastily went to his car and drove off to jungkook's college he found jungkook outside waving at him. Unknowingly a chuckle was made by him. Juṇgkook skipped happily to him and smiled . "annyeong taehyungssi I'm sorry was I late"? jungkook blinked his eyes . taehyung shook his head and said "No not at all jungkook, actually I think you are pretty earlier ". Both of them chuckled and taehyung opened the door for jungkook. Jungkook couldnt help but blush at the gentleman behaviour of taehyung. 

Taehyung's pov 

"Aargh kim taehyung!! what the heck are you doing, this is so unlike you. Maintain your composure. You just want to repay him for his favour and that's why you are doing this okay ".But why is he soo cute . His fluffy hair, doe eyes and sweater pawws..  No stop  it you fool, snap out of it yes I can do it ". Taehyung was having an internal battle with his mind and heart. Because he can't help but burst his uwus which is locked in his prison he created inside him by seeing the boy sitting next to him flapping his sweater paws, giggling to himself and his bambi eyes which always had that shine in them.

"Ahmm jungkook would you be okay with the cafe in Myeongdong, it's good there and hygienic ". I asked him and he turned to me. And shook his head up and down "It's okay taehyungssi anywhere is okay ". He said and again looked down to his lap. I muttered a  small okay and concentrated on the road. We reached the cafe and headed to a table. I was looking around to see whether anyone was watching us, even though I have wore my mask.

We sat on the table and I told him to order whatever he want , he took the menu and started checking the dishes while I was staring at him because why not ? who can't ? the way his lips would form a pout when he didn't understand a dish was. Finally I ordered a americano and he ordered a frothy coffee. I insisted him to buy a pastry and he agreed and bought a chocolate mousse cake. I took small sips from my coffee and glanced at him. The way he eats is a sight to watch, the chocolate ganache which was smeared in his face around lips and how he does this nom nom . Gosh I have seen people eat before but have never stared like this.

 Gosh I have seen people eat before but have never stared like this

Jungkook's pov.

"Awwieee I just can't believe this is real or not, it's happening I am eating here with the kim taehyung with whom people line up to have a chance to even look at. I am still wondering why he would even come with me. Ah it's because he wants to repay me for treating him in college. But why am I blushing every time he looks at me with those brown eyes. Even though he is wearing a mask he is still looking handsome. Why my stomach is having an uneasy feeling and palms sweating, is this how the girl in the drama felt when she saw the male lead in the drama. Yaah jungkookah what are you even thiinking. Stop it." 

I now realised he isn't eating anything. You manerless idiot give him some of the pastry. I smiled at him sheepishly and showed him a piece of cake with my spoon and told him to eat from it. He blinked at me and understood what I meant and leaned forward to swallow the cake from the spoon. My face heated up from this and I looked down at my plate and continued eating.

Both Taehyung and jungkook then talked about each other except their family and taehyung's work. Jungkook just told him that he has a brother. Mostly it was  jungkook who talked , taehyung would just nod and talk something very important only. Taehyung also told jungkook not to call him Taehyungssi because it made him look old and call him hyung.Jungkook was shocked but agreed and talked about his college, hobbies,banana milk,bunnies etc.Taehyung couldn't help but coo at kook whenever he talked nonstop, whereas he was a mutebox. 

It was afternoon and taehyung had to go to his office and jungkook his college. Taehyung dropped jungkook in his college and drove to his office.

"Hyungie is nowhere near arrogant or cold he is just too reserved to talk and he is nice .ehee "Jungkook smiled at his own thoughts.

"Why are you doing this ..jungkook..to my poor heart"- taehyung thought while driving.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope it was okay, I'm taking their relationship gradually since both have opposite personalities. And I hope it's going well.

💜💜💜