Chapter Eleven

Zaiden's POV

I've been laying in bed for the past hour just staring out into no where, I shouldn't be worried about today but somehow I am. I really wanna know everything that happened with Auria but I'm scared of the answers I'm seeking, I still need to know the truth behind her and her behavior I want to know everything about her, I know she would have told me sometime down the line but I'm impatient and I'm determined to know the truth and the reasons.

Maybe she'll be upset that I'm doing this but she can only be mad for that long. I need to figure out what happened that way I know what approach to take with her and how to go about all this. She's already scared of me as is and I don't want to make her anymore uncomfortable by asking personal questions from her, but Harvey will have no choice but to tell me what I need to know.

Since I have a long day ahead of me I decided to get out of bed making Auria my motivation to start a much lazy morning. I got my phone and called my two best friend who was definitely both morning birds because by the sound of their voices they've been up since 6am, anyways I just informed them on what we were going to do today. They both know the whole situation with Auria as they would say 'someone's getting through that thick rib of yours', they're so annoying.

After our little conversation that was mostly them picking on me and me threatening to put both their houses up for an air b&b. I walked to the bathroom and splash some water on my face and went down for breakfast.

I took my seat and soon enough Auria and Zalia came down joining me. There was waffles and pancakes with melted butter and maple syrup, scrambled eggs and bacon, sliced fruits, orange juice and coffee. Yes I do know that it's a lot but it's habit, my mom is italian so that's my excuse.

We all were eating and Zalia being her couldn't let silence be content she had to speak "did you go to college Ari?" she asked her being nosey "Lia" I say in a warning tone and she looks at me and shrugs "it's okay, I didn't I just went to culinary school for a year I didn't finish" she says taking a bite from a slice of apple.

"What did you want to pursue as a career?" Lia ask and I sigh at her curiosity "a chef" Auria says simply and Zalia full on smiles with a creepy look on her face "you can cook! Oh sweet brother you don't have to want to kidnap me to make me cook for you anymore" Zalia say and Auria went red in milli-seconds and I look at Zalia tiredly, this girl.

"Sei fastidioso come un cazzo" I tell her (you're annoying as fuck) and she smirks at me "mamma ha detto che non è fastidio è amore" (mom said it's not annoyance it's love) she says turning back to a stunded Auria who was looking at us shocked "oh didn't he tell you that we're trilingual, our mom is Italian and dad is Russian" she says proudly "I'm sure she doesn't care Lia " I tell her and she rolls her eyes at me as a smile appears on Auria's face.

"I've got to go I have some business to take care of" I tell them standing up "please be careful" Zalia says knowing it was something with me being a mafia leader and I smile at her "I always am" I tell her kissing her head and walking around to the other side and did the same to Auria who was now a deep shade of red "I'll see you later" I say to her "bye" she whispered and I smiled walking out turning to go down the hall as I heard Zalia squeal, sometimes I have to wonder how and why we're related.

I got to my room taking a quick shower and then styling my hair doing some hygiene thingy and walking out of the bathroom and to the closet. I decided on going full black with just a bit of color which was only brown so not that much.