Chapter Thirty-Two

Reference of Ezric

Auria's POV

*two months later*

Zaiden as been all over me for the last two months or I've been all over him still he doesn't want to go to work or nothing but I needed space from him I love him and all but he need to leave me alone. I don't really mean that it's just the hormones.

It's just been two months and being pregnant is such a roller coaster all the mood swings and the cravings and me being tired all the time. I should be going to work today but instead Zalia, Jace, Ezric and Alianna wanted to go shopping and buy more stuff for the baby which is not needed but who am I to argue with his grandma, aunt and uncles? ... His mom but whatever....

Yes we're having a boy and you'd think cliche right but honestly I always wanted my first child to be a boy so I am over joyed about it and even more so Zaiden, that man has some serious issues. He only went away with Nathan today because they had 'serious business to take care of' I just wanted to sleep or go to work but of course the others had to pull me along to the mall. It's even bad enough that I still have social anxiety despite me being with Zaiden who is a literal business icon, that man has been on TV more times than I've ate watermelon and peanut butter and that's been a lot.

"Let's go get ready now shall we?" Zalia ask and I nod getting off the couch with her helping me like I was carrying quadruplets making me roll my eyes at her ways. I walk up he stairs tiringly to me and Zaiden's room, I got to the closet and quickly got changed in a not too short white dress and got on a kinda brown color long sleeved shirt which I paired with white air force one's.

Walking out I decided on giving Zaiden a call before we left since if he comes home and we're not here he would probably go on a rampage as he's a freaking physco and he gets possessive and overprotective real quick and I don't need all of that today

I immediately got my phone and search for his number and it went ringing. He didn't pick up and it rang out so I decided to try again then again and again but it was the same thing.

Have he forgotten about me?

Did I do something wrong?

What if he hates me now?

I wanna ask what I did, but he won't pick my calls?

I sat on the cushiony bench in front the bed as my tears ran free staining my cheeks, for minutes I was there crying before the door pushed open and Alianna walks in. "Auria? You ready to go?..." she asked trailling off walking towards me.

"What's wrong sweet girl?" she asks placing a finger under my chin to lift my face up now looking at me concerned as my tears flowed nonstop. "Z-Zaiden he didn't a-answer me and I-I don't k-know w-what I did w-wrong" I told her stuttering.

She smiled at me and I pout and she wipe my tears away "it's fine dear, I'm sure he's just busy and if he doesn't call you back then I'll personally whip his ass" she says making me laugh a bit. "Don't cry okay?" she asks and I just nod in response.