chapter forty-six

Zaiden's POV

"I need that to be white please " Auria says while I drank away at my coffee doing whatever work I could on my laptop. I don't know what's all the ruckus with designing I don't even know how hard it could be to set up a crib and lay out cute baby things.

But if you ask me was I excited, happy, overwhelmed then yes that's all what I'm feeling I mean we only have a little more time to go until our little one arrives and I'm ecstatic about it two more month is all.

She wanted things to be the perfect size, the perfect shape even the color like don't people just use blue for boys and pink for girls? She's on about what if our son doesn't like blue I'm not complaining I don't even like blue but at least it's easier to work with she's stressing about having everything in a gold, brown and white theme which is adorable by the way baby things are so tiny and soft.

Everything was coming together so well my favorite part his the little bed crib thingy it has an automatic slide door it's so fun even I wanna play with it but it's the whole shape that makes it interesting as it shapes like an hot air balloon. And out of all the room options on the second floor she chose the room with the most windows I mean yes there's a million curtains but won't he have nightmares and shit, she's such a confusing person.

 And out of all the room options on the second floor she chose the room with the most windows I mean yes there's a million curtains but won't he have nightmares and shit, she's such a confusing person

My phone rang and I picked it up as I saw it was work which I was so getting annoyed with by the second.

"Yes?" I ask picking up "sir, Mr. Robinson wants to schedule a meeting with you for next week, he said it was something about his son's company " she says and I sigh. "Zaiden, which one should I choose?" Auria ask showing me wall art but I couldn't pay attention to that right now. "Why would he want to meet about his son's company?" I ask confused as I didn't want all this shadiness people really trying to do illegal shit for no reason and yes I know...I'm one to talk...

"Zaiden?" she say once again and I kiss her head "I'll be right back" I tell her walking out as I really need to know what this Robinson man deal is. "I wanna speak with him" I say heading down stairs. Old people always want to sabotage the next generation and I'd rather deal with this now than wait until next week so he could come up with a bullshit explanation about why he wants to sell his child's shit.

Once I decline his offer I ended the call not caring what that old pest has to say. His reason for tricking his son into this self scam is because he was never a good father and the poor man didn't want to help his stupid ass like come on. Isn't it bad enough he's a money hungry person obviously not because he's got to be fucking ungrateful too.

Putting my phone away I walked to the kitchen grabbing a granola bar and got myself more coffee as I felt like I needed it. I head back upstairs to where Jace and two of his workers were setting up book shelves which really confused me because this place has a whole library but whatever.

I got my laptop and walked out going to search for Auria and I went the one place I knew she might be. I push the door to our room open and walked in and just as I thought she was sitting on the bed with her legs cross holding onto a throw pillow making me pull my brows together.