Chapter Twenty-Two

Auria's POV

I woke up alone as I literally went back to sleep after Zaiden left for work. He informed me that he has body guards outside and also a driver if I wanted to go anywhere which I definitely am because I wanna go see dad and Gen today.

There was no use in staying here all alone and truth be told I didn't want to be alone. That would make a lot of things arise in my mind and I just wasn't ready to have a mental battle with myself today.

I turned the tv on still laying in bed with Zaiden's sent to calm me, and I stop dead staring at the TV which was multiple pictures of me and Zaiden from Saturday night.

"Some say billionaire Zaiden Vaughn has finally settled down while others think the mysterious woman is just a friend" says the news reporter lady while I stare in shock. "There is no way to know the truth but has he really settled down and why her?" she say making me raise an eye brow, what does she mean why me? I swear bitches be acting dumb. Did she want him to date her?

My phone went off and I reached for it to see it's a video conference call from both Zalia and Jace so I quickly answer.

"Hey bestie have you seen the news?" she asks immediately looking happy "yes just now, why did she say I'm mysterious anyway?" I asked annoyance clear on my face and Jace only laughs "babe, you're freaking gorgeous I'm sure she's jealous talking about why you" she says almost dying from laughter.

"It's good they think you're mysterious, they won't be in y'alls business" Jace says innocently and I had to admit his voice is absolutely adorable, he sound like a cute little chipmunk that's asking for nuts and I love chipmunks.

"Yeah it is I guess " I tell them smiling "I don't like being in the spot light like that why would they feel comfortable with putting me on the freaking news " I say irritated "one, you were with Zaiden and two he's one of the worlds richest bachelors or was so of course you're gonna be on the news" Zalia says and I sigh. "You've gotta get used to it" Jace says and I nod in agreement.

We talked for sometime before I was getting hungry so I bid my goodbyes before heading to get a shower so I could go eat. I got into the shower and wash my hair then my body, drying myself and wrapping a towel around my body as I stepped out.

I blow dried my hair and straighten it before doing my hygiene routine and walking to the closet. I got on a white lace lingerie and then white sweats with an almost crop tee and white shoes. I got back to Zaiden's room to pick my phone and realized that I needed something with his sent so I got one of his dark greenish-black colored jacket from his closet and wore it. Yes you can call me weird but I just adore how he smells and because he makes me feel safe and cared for so whenever he's not around I wanna have his sent all over me.

* the jacket would be bigger or larger*

After I got what I needed I check the time to see it was now 10:43 so I head down stairs to go make myself breakfast.