Epilogue

Auria's POV

*Four years later*

There is so much going on and I've been so damn busy running around trying to get everything in check. Person's were already arriving and I'm yet to get everything set up.

We're hosting a little barbeque or for that matter a huge one. We do this once every year so we can all come together and be one big family since for most of the time we don't get to see each other because of work or personal stuff so it's always good to look forward to this but I was stressed.

I finished setting up the buffet with different kinds of cold beverages cleaning any spillage that occur and quickly went to head inside so I could get the sliced chicken so that Asher and Andrew could do the honors of starting this all for me.

Once I got inside throwing the used paper towels out I turned to immediately feel someone hugging my legs and I look down to see my sweet little prince charming.

“Mommy help dada scaring me” he says in the most cutest voice ever. I went picking him up and set him in my arms while his eyes shines brightly they look like something out of a fairytale. Zaiden walks in coming to tickle him making him laugh uncontrollably while stirring in my arms.

“You two are so childish ” I say handing Nasir over to him and he came kissing me square on the lips. “No...dada rude” Nasir says covering Zaiden's mouth with his tiny hands and I couldn't contain myself as I burst out laughing at how cute and innocent my baby is.

“Will you two go get ready please? I'll be up in a second I just need to get this to Asher” I say and they both nod cutely scurrying off to go upstairs. I got the tray with the chicken and walked out into the back yard heading over to where Asher was getting the grill ready and heated. “here you go” I say giving him the tray and he smiles taking it from my hands.

I took a quick glance around at everyone and Julia along with Jace and Jasmine was laughing away in the lounge area Jace had little Wyatt on his lap. Both him and Andrew had a surrogate almost two years ago and that produce this adorable kid even Nasir likes his company even though he's a quiet and reserved kid, yes he can talk but he can't form perfect sentences as yet but he's a cute kid just like Jace I have no idea how he manages being around Nasir  though because that little guy acts like he drinks a liter of caffeine in an hour.

I smiled at the looks of who was here already feeling content about this day. I walk back inside and to the kitchen making sure it's clean as I really can't deal with mess. Once I got done I decided to go check on Zaiden and Nasir so I headed upstairs.

I stop at Nasir's room door first as I heard laughing coming from there. I push the door open to see them both playing with toy trains and thank god they're all dressed and looked presentable. Zaiden was dressed in a black burberry suit and Nasir on the other hand was full on rich kid mode. He was also dressed in tiny black jeans and a burberry sweater that looked like it's got a white button down shirt attached, my son is four years old and he's such an intelligent kid like I can't buy anything for him in any light color except from white, if it's not all earthy looking he doesn't want it and it's so adorable that he's got preferences at such a young age but I live to make him happy. We literally had to change even the decor in his room a year back because in his words it doesn't suit is manly status, I know he's just a mini Zaiden in every sense.

 We literally had to change even the decor in his room a year back because in his words it doesn't suit is manly status, I know he's just a mini Zaiden in every sense