Chapter Twenty-Nine

Zaiden's POV

Fucked up, that's what this whole situation is and it sucks so bad that this was my fault. I could've prevented this in so many ways but what part do I play in this. Valentina must've seen us on the news or something and that girl has always had it out for me.

There was ultrasound pictures of apparently 'our' child in the envelope she left me and I still don't know if this all is legit or not but I surely will find out today. She messed everything up between Auria and I and now she probably hates me and she's already been through enough I didn't want to add to it now see where life has gotten me.

Really, I'm not blaming Valentina nor am I saying if this is my child I won't take responsibility for it but I really do love Auria and even though this is a shitty situation I don't want to ever be without her and now it's been three days since she left I've called but she won't answer I've went to her dad's but she won't give me a chance to speak to her or even see her.

There's nothing to explain because this is all on me but I would just like to see her or talk to her just to hear her voice and for her to tell me that she's okay.

This whole situation is so stressful. On one hand there's Valentina who is pregnant and claiming I'm the father which I obviously have to believe until proven otherwise. Then there's Auria who is the literal love of my live I don't ever want to let her go I just can't, I might as well be alone for the rest of my life than be with someone other than her.

I need to figure out the truth and I need to get Auria back even if it's the last thing I do. I need her and no one else so even if this child is mine I hope she'll find some way to see past that because I will never be with Valentina...Ugh, all this thinking will surely drive me crazy...

I stood from the bed walking lazily to the bathroom and looking at myself in the mirror. I should be waking up with her, I should be staring into her pretty eyes and playing with her perfectly straight hair and telling her how beautiful she is and that I love her but no I had to fuck it up.

I strip from my clothes and got into the shower washing my body from head to toe but all this didn't help the stress and tension any at all. I dried myself and stepped out wrapping a towel around my waist and brushing my teeth getting deodorant on then styling my hair.

I got out walking to the closet, and getting underwear on then choosing a grey suit and black shoes. I was feeling a bit laid back today as I wasn't in that good of a mood but whatever.

Today is gonna be a hard and very complicated day and I am honestly not ready for any of it, I have to go to the doctor with Valentina then stupid work afterwards but my whole motivation is Auria

Today is gonna be a hard and very complicated day and I am honestly not ready for any of it, I have to go to the doctor with Valentina then stupid work afterwards but my whole motivation is Auria. I need to know the truth for her and myself because this complete situation has impacted our life so much already and the results of today could really change my life forever.

I got dressed and walked out into the room getting my watch and other things I'll need before my phone rang. I searched for it to find it under some papers on the bed, once I picked it I realized it's Valentina making me sigh before answering.