chapter fifty

Zaiden's POV

I was so exhausted and I didn't want to go anywhere I just wanted to stay home with my son but I couldn't even do that because Asher and Ezric would be breathing down my back to go out because apparently to them I would go down as the first man in history to not have a bachelor party and instead stay home with his child.

I was even up before Auria since I've got to take Nasir to Alejandro's as she was gonna go out with the others today also. But let's be honest I really don't want to leave him there, maybe I should stay with him and have Genevieve tell the boys that she don't know where I am.

Ugh... I don't know why we got to do all this extra shit for. I just wanna get married already what's even the point of a bachelor party... To have one last night to be unwedded.... Irrelevant if you ask me if I wanted that I wouldn't have asked her to marry me. Auria on the other hand wouldn't have any of this as that's the unfortunate reason why I agreed to go wherever my groomsmen have planned.

I got out the bed quitely not to wake Auria and walk to the bathroom lazily getting out of my clothes and into the shower. I got a nice hot one before getting out and brushing my teeth then styling my hair. I got out and walked to the closet while glancing at Auria who was still sleeping despite the time as it was almost 8:20am.

I got underwear on and stood looking around before I decided on going with all black because one can never go wrong with that and plus it helps to keep me warm. I pair all that with a tan brown coat and got gloves since it's the middle of February and it's still snowing and it's pretty cold.

 I pair all that with a tan brown coat and got gloves since it's the middle of February and it's still snowing and it's pretty cold

Once I was dressed I walked out the room and went to Nasir where Edith was finishing up on getting him ready. He kept Auria up all night so I didn't really want to bother her to do that since she must be tired.

I went back to the room and she was snuggled into the blanket so I went and kiss her head and she sighs. “Baby?” I asked rocking her back and forth gently “hmm?” she hummed “we're gonna leave now ” I tell her softly and she opens her eyes looking at me “should I get Nasir?” she asked tiredly and I shake my head making her look at me confused “Edith got him ready you just rest okay” I tell her and she nods pouting and I kiss her lips before standing from the bed and walked out.

I got Nasir strapped in his car seat and even though he too was asleep which was absolutely expected. I got his bags on the passenger seat once I got in the drivers side and yes I say bags Auria is to be blamed he's a literal baby but for some reason she thinks he's gonna need ten onesie just for a couple of hours.

Once we were all set I started the car and pulled out the garage and soon enough on the road hopefully this drive doesn't take a whole hour.

Auria's POV

“I swear you better be ready in the next hour, I'm literally on my way there already ” Zalia says and I groan in response before hanging up and getting out the bed I hate this so much and I honestly see why Zaiden was so against this.