Chapter Forty-Two

Zaiden's POV

"Come on baby we can walk around some other time" I complain as I really wanted to go to the museum but my beautiful Auria had other ideas of going to explore the hotel which can be done anytime.

"Fine but I'm getting a massage after dinner" she says which I of course agree to since I just wanted to go get ready and go to the museum. I took her hand in mine and started the walk back to the elevator, once we were on I push the button to our floor that was at the extreme top since it was more like a very very luxurious apartment more than an hotel room.

Once we got there I allow her to go shower before me because I somehow knew she's gonna take forever to get ready and I really don't wanna wait for that long so I just sat watching the news and checking the whether and even though this was a vacation I still found myself checking for any work email...old habits die hard I guess....

After her shower she went to go do her hair so I gave her a quick peck on the lips before I went and got into the shower myself.

As I was washing my hair I heard her calling for me and she seem to be in here, ugh I thought I was the clingy one.

"Zaiden?" she asks once more making me go to pull the glass door away so I could look at her "yes?" I ask moving my hair so it wouldn't drip on the floor. "Can we go shopping after our visit to the museum?" she asks being all cute looking at me with puppy dog eyes and I had to resist the urge to laugh at her why does she have to be adorable all the time. "Yes we can my love" I tell her and she smiles happily blowing me a kiss before rushing out.

God, sometimes I don't know how I manage not to just devour her when she's being like that, it just pulls at my heart and my whole soul to see her happy. I would go to the absolute ends of the earth just to make sure that smile never leaves her gorgeous face ever. I love her so much it's hard to even think about and really it would be hard for me not to love her or be in love with her because she is literally perfect and there's nothing or anyone I would rather be with. I'm so glad the day I met her and my decision to have brought her with me otherwise I don't know where life would've gotten me.

I finished up my shower and got out the shower then style my hair after blowing it out. I brush my teeth and got deodorant on amongst other things before walking out and into the bedroom. Auria was seated at the vanity so I just let her be and went straight to the closet.

Thankfully I had gotten all my suits steamed because I didn't feel like wearing jeans today. I got on a pair of black emporio armani underwear then chose between the suits and decided on going with a grey stripe one and a black dress shirt which I paired with black gucci dress shoes.

I walked out into the room after getting dressed to see Auria seated on the bed struggling to get her heels on which was kind of wholesome to watch because really I don't know what she's trying when she distinctly can't do it by herself