Chapter Thrity-Eight

Zaiden's POV

It's been one long ass week we finally got them to let her leave the hospital yesterday as she was literally snapping at everyone and I could honestly understand why no one wants to stay at a freaking hospital for more than necessary.

Today's Thursday and since I've been working from home since we got back, I was doing just that in my office with Auria to accompany me. She was laying on the huge black leather sofa in my office wearing my hoodie that is oversized on her and leggings which you don't see her in very often I've got to remember to ask about that.

 She was laying on the huge black leather sofa in my office wearing my hoodie that is oversized on her and leggings which you don't see her in very often I've got to remember to ask about that

She looks so adorable laying there with her hair in a messy pile on her head, but you know what's not adorable? Her eating chips with peanut butter. I mean I get that she has craving but can't she crave for normal foods.

And yeah I know she has completely taken over my head space I ought to be working but here I am watching and thinking about her now what does that says. Of course I'm gonna be thinking about her 24/7 and I'd rather that more that having any other thing on my mind.

I was brought from my thoughts when my phone started ringing, making me sigh as I turned picking it up "Vaughn speaking" I say bored "hey man" came Asher's voice and I know he's about to annoy me for whatever reason "yeah, what do you want?" I asked "no need to be grumpy" he says weirdly and I leaned back in my chair looking at Auria who was still looking at her phone.

"Noah and I are going out do you wanna come along?" he asks and I sigh I expected him to be all annoying or whatever "I have a pregnant girlfriend and I don't wanna leave her" I tell him seriously "yeah? Well whatever where she at?" he ask and I pulled my eyebrows together in confusion "she's here" I say simply "well let me speak to her" he says in duh tone. I stood from my chair and lazily walk to the couch where Auria was handing her my phone as she looks up at me suspiciously.

"Hello?" she ask sitting up "oh hey I'm quite fine" she says smiling and I wanted to snatched my phone back and end the call. "Of course I'll just tell him" she says looking at me while I shook my head violently "alright bye" she tells him before ending the call. "Why don't you wanna go out with your friends?" she ask looking at me dead in the eyes "well for starters you're pregnant and I don't wanna leave you alone" I tell her truthfully.

"Well you should spend time with them, I'll be just fine" she says getting comfortable on the couch once more "I'm not going" I say in a final tone walking back to my chair, "but Zaiden I'll be fin-" she was saying and I cut her off "I'm not going" I tell her with a stern voice to end the conversation.

As I turn to get back to work she stood from the couch getting her things and walked out without a word making me sigh. As I didn't want to overthink anything I just went back to work and made sure to bury myself in it.