Chapter 1

A ship is anchored in a dry dock, it is a light guided missile cruiser.

Built in 1939 and launched in 1941, her was under the command of the Netherlands and then sold to Peru and was decommissioned in 2017, however, despite the fact that it was decommissioned, for some reason the Peruvian navy updated her electronic s...

Built in 1939 and launched in 1941, her was under the command of the Netherlands and then sold to Peru and was decommissioned in 2017, however, despite the fact that it was decommissioned, for some reason the Peruvian navy updated her electronic systems and sensors, making it look like a WWII light cruiser, but with the firepower of a guided missile destroyer, this ship is currently a museum ship.

The name of this ship is a tribute to a legendary man who left politics to fight for his country on the front line in maritime warfare, a man respected both by his compatriots and by the enemy, yes, the name of this light cruiser of guided missiles is BAP Almirante Grau CLM-81 of the Peruvian Navy.

POV third person.

It is a sunny day, a calm day in the port of Callao, in the dry dock there is a warship, there are 2 men of about 50 years of age and they walk through the sections of this ship.

???: Captain, remember the times we were on this ship.

Captain: Oh yes, it is a pity that this beautiful lady is discharged, our crew and we have been her family for over 30 years.

???: Captain, you know? I have become very fond of this ship, although the commanders want me to participate in their equipment recall, I have absolutely refused.

Captain: Well, after the pandemic, we have no funds, so we have to uninstall the radars and computers for our new ships.

???: If you're right. Right, why are you talking to this cruise ship as if it were a woman?

Captain: Heh, heh, heh, you know ancient sailors regard ships as women.

???: Hey, maybe we should retreat, the mechanics will be coming in shortly.

Captain: Yes, let's go.

The two men exit the ship and head out of the navy base.

The mechanics come in.

???: hey, you don't think it's getting cloudy.

One of the mechanics notices the weather, and it begins to get dark quickly and the clouds begin to turn black.

??? 2: Hey, you don't think there will be a storm.

??? 3: Don't be an idiot, there are no storms here.

¡BROOOMMM!

You can hear thunder and the sky is illuminated with lightning.

???: What the hell?

The weather gets ugly, the rain and the strong erratic wind.

??? 3: Let's go guys, this is dangerous.

The mechanics ran away, lightning hitting the cruiser's antenna.

??? 4: Hey, don't damage the equipment, don't you know how expensive it is?