CHAPTER 8

SAKURA EMPIRE SHOPPING AREA

In the commercial area Yudachi, Shigure, Yukikaze and Ayanami go to a restaurant to talk about Ayanami's exploits, which in the opposite direction Edinburg and Sheffield pass dressed in a Japanese priestess costume and have on a mask.

Sheffield: Ready?

Edinburgh: List.

Sheffield: Don't go screw it up.

Edinburg: Ok, I won't.

SAKURA EMPIRE COMMAND OFFICE

In the command office Nagato is meeting with Akagi and Kaga.

Nagato: So this is the black mental cube, so this cube allows us to control siren ships, right?

Akagi: Yes, but this is a by-product, it's actually a mental cube like we are made of.

Nagato: Project Orochi.

Akagi: Yes, it is the hope for the empire.

Nagato: But, for that we had to do that ...

Akagi: That was inevitable.

Kaga: Great confrontations happened between us and the siren on many occasions, humanity's survival hangs by a thread, Azur Lane's strategy is not fast, for our survival, the Orochi project must be finished as soon as possible.

Nagato: (Handing Akagi the cube) I understand. Anything else?

Kaga: Yes, the reason why Orochi should be finished as soon as possible is also because Azur Lane seems to have built a special cruiser.

Nagato: Special cruise?

Akagi: Yes, her anti-aircraft power is very out of the ordinary, it shot down our planes in a few seconds, it also made Prinz Eugen tremble with fear.

Nagato: I understand, (A Light cruiser  capable of intimidating Prinz Eugen? What a scary ship) What else do you know about that cruise ship?

Kaga: The only thing we know is that it is a light cruiser, because of the weapons it carries it is an antiaircraft defense cruiser, it does not have many guns so if we have to deal with it, it would be by sending a battleship or a heavy cruiser.

Nagato: I understand, you can withdraw.

Kaga: I understand.

Akagi: Understood.

After a bow the kitsun girls leave, Nagato looks at the first division with a wistful expression.

Nagato: (sighing) (I guess wars don't change no matter the time)

With the first division Kaga is somewhat upset.

Kaga: Nagato still can't make up her mind, She lacks determination.

Akagi: Please don't talk about her like that, Nagato is driven by her love for her compatriots.

Kaga: (Look to Akagi) But  akagi ...!

When Kaga turns to see Akagi she sees Akagi holding the black mind cube in her hands.