CHAPTER 16

POV GRAU

Even though I can't see, I can use my ears, my sense of smell, radar and sonar to replace my eyes, thanks to that, I can fire my weapons without fear of hitting an ally.

Grau: I'm a kingpin at this.

I kept shooting the enemy but I was only aiming towards the siren ships as because I can't see, I can kill the imperial girls by accident, my eyes are damaged after all, I hope they heal fast as it sucks walking and not being able to see the beauty of the world.

On my radar it detects 3 imperial planes coming for me, I only eliminate them with my 40mm Bofors cannons, certainly I don't need to use my missiles against enemy ships, after all, mass production siren ships They are too weak, I could see that my two subordinates were using missiles, but hey, one of them is a submarine and the other is a frigate, so it is understandable, but I have no complaints against them, they eliminate the enemy very effectively .

Takao: HEY YOU!

Grau: Damn, I think I know that voice, I'll withdraw and make i not hear anything.

Am i running away? No, I'm just protecting Takao's life, after all I can kill her if my real strength escapes me by accident.

I wished from the bottom of my heart that I could escape, but unfortunately I couldn't.

Takao: Your cruise! I'm coming for the rematch!

¡CLANCK!

My knife blocks Takao's sword.

Takao: I'm Takao! This will be a duel!

Grau: (And it couldn't be at the worst moment)

¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK!

I can somehow block or dodge Takao's attack rains, after all I am relying on my ears to predict Takao's attacks.

Takao: (Hmmm, does she seem to me or does she move a little awkward?)

Takao kept attacking me and I focused on the defense, in that I heard a slight rotation of turrets and I jumped to my left.

¡BAM!

Takao's cannons fired and I dodged.

Takao: (Tch! She dodged) What's wrong? Are you underestimating us?

Grau: (Doubt) Excuse me?

Takao: Why did you blindfold yourself? Are you making fun of us? From our fleet?

Grau: Huh? No, I'm not making fun of you, it's that my eyesight was actually damaged and I can't see.

Takao: (Gets annoyed) Don't make the list with us, a person who can't see couldn't move like you do.

Grau: Ehhhhhhh? I'm not lying!

¡CLANCK!

Takao: No one in this world is capable of reacting like that when they can't see!

Grau: I'm not lying!

¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK!

Grade: Please stop!

Takao: I'll do it when I defeat or surrender you!

Grau: I would never give myself up! I love freedom!

¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK! ¡CLANCK!

¡BAM, BAM, BAM! ¡SPLASH! ¡SPLASH!