CHAPTER 20

POV THIRD PERSON MINUTES BEFORE.

Enterprise is having breakfast next to Belfast.

Enterprise: Today is a good day.

Belfast: Yes, today is a sunny day, the sky is clear and it is not cold, a good day to relax.

Enterprise: I hope I can say that, since we have jobs.

Belfast: Help repair the damage to the missing kansen.

Enterprise: I hope nothing happens today and we can finish all of this.

¡BBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Multiple explosions reverberate from the base.

Enterprise: I'm going to pretend I don't hear that.

Belfast: Enterprise!

Enterprise: I'm kidding, come on! (Shouts to the girls in the dining room) All of you go to your posts!

All: yes!

All the girls ran towards the port to repel the enemy attack, when they arrived they were surprised that they did not see the enemy.

Denver: Where is the enemy !?

Montpelier: Did the empire make a move? What are the patrols doing?

Columbia: It's not that, the enemy is attacking us from inside the base.

Cleveland: What did you say !?

Helena: [Yes! The attack is not coming from the sea, the enemy has infiltrated the base. BBBOOOOOMMMMMMMM! GYAAAA! SSHHHHHHHH] (Radio transmission is cut off)

Enterprise: (Worried) [Helena! Helena! Are you OK!?]

Helena: [I'm fine, it was an explosion that hit me, but I was not damaged, the enemy is a high-ranking siren and just destroyed the R&D lab, now I'm going to check the damage and injuries!

Enterprise: [I understand, I will send Vestal to your position]

Helena: [Understood]

On one side of the Hornet base she runs to the R&D lab and on the way she sees Northampton lying on the floor, badly injured.

Hornet: ¡Northampton!

Northampton: I'm fine, but I couldn't hold back the enemy.

Hornet: Don't worry, you did well.

San Diego: MY SHIP WAS HIT! AAAHHHHHHHHH! I JUST REPAIRED AND PAINTED

Northampton: I have seen Belfast and the Royal Maid Corps following the siren, go quickly, the siren may attack again.

Hornet: I know, but who would have thought a siren would attack alone.

At that Hornet sees her sister jump into the sea and summon her rigging and they sail in the direction of the Royal Maid corps fleet.

Hornet: Can you stand up?

Northampton: Yes, go and help repel the enemy.

In that several portals appear near the base and multiple ships of mass production come out of the siren, you could see battleships, aircraft carriers and cruisers.

Hornet: This looks really bad, I'll go fight, Vestal is on her way.

Northampton: Yes, go with confidence.

Hornet leaves Northampton and she runs to her aircraft carrier and then summons her rigging and sails to repel the enemy.

Hornet: I want all my planes in the air now!