CHAPTER 23

POV GRAU

4 days had passed and we set sail, my fleet is the advanced one, we sailed 40 km ahead of the main fleet, my fleet is made up of Bolognesi, Chipana, Allen M Sumner, San Diego and San Francisco. My colleague Chipana is sailing 50 km ahead of us as an exploration ship, in the sky I have deployed my UAV as an exploration measure.

Grau: Hmm?

Bolognesi: What's up leader?

Grau: My Radar picks up a certain anomaly 90 km northwest of here.

Bolognesi: My radar also captures the anomaly, but since it is not of siren origin, I have ignored it.

Grau: Bolognesi, you know that in war ignoring small details is the difference between surviving or dying, right?

Bolognesi: That is true, but the configuration is very different.

Allen: What is it?

Grau: My Radar picks up a certain anomaly 90 km northwest of here.

Allen: (Shock) 90 km? A radar with a capacity to sweep 90 km?

Grau: (Agh, I forgot my fleet was made up of some Eagle Union kansen.) Well yeah, but I'm detecting that distortion.

Allen: You say 90 km northeast of here?

Grade: Hm.

Allen: Ah, there is the mirror sea, it is a sea that opens a portal to other dimensions, but momentarily, without a doubt that portal is very rebellious, she opens when she wants and closes when she wants.

Grau: (Somewhat embarrassed) (Oi, oi, do not speak in that way that lends itself to misunderstandings)

Bolognesi: And what happens if it closes when one is inside?

Allen: You get trapped inside and die or so the theory says, that's why no one has dared to explore because it is very dangerous, that's why you have to navigate as far away from one of them, it is also known that there is anywhere in the world 70 mirrored seas.

Bolognesi: (Intrigued) I see.

Grau: Don't even think about investigating it!

Bolognesi: Agh, I won't.

Grau: What was that reaction of yours !?

Bolognesi: Hehehehe.

POV THIRD PERSON

In the Red Axis fleet the entire fleet is chasing the Orochi fleet, in the Iron Blood fleet Z1 teases Eugen, Prinz Eugen and her fleet that tried to attack Pearl Harbor is also here, luckily they received no damage Significant and self-healing were able to fix things, actually Eugen wasn't that damaged and Z1 was just exaggerating.

Z1: Hahahaha, you didn't see it coming, did you?

Eugen: Truly, who would have imagined that Kaga would choose a very violent decision.

Hipper: (Doubtful) Are the siren behind all this?

Z23: It really seems that Kaga and Akagi were working for the siren and they deceived our leader.

Hipper: Although it's pathetic that the empire didn't realize they had a spy among them.

Eugen: Is that what big sister thinks? Remember that they fooled us easily, apparently the influence of the siren has infiltrated all factions and we have only been puppets of the siren ...

Z1: What are you thinking about?

Eugen: (Shaking her head) No, it is better to stop this, the intelligence division will already be in charge of clarifying that, now we must concentrate on destroying Orochi.