Chapter 4

POV Grau

We have just arrived at the port and the girls do not receive.

PoW: How are you?

Enterprise: Good, but some of us got some scratches and we're tired and hungry, the day didn't treat us well.

PoW: I'm glad they weren't seriously damaged.

Enterprise: Yes, it's a relief, it's a pity that Vestal isn't here, well I'll be in the bathrooms with the girls.

PoW: Yes, you can rest.

Enterprise: We girls have a day off! Follow me to the bathrooms!

All: Yes!

Cleveland: Yes!

Javelin: Yes!

Laffey: Yes!

I just smiled and walked away so as not to bother myself and do some maintenance on my ship.

Enterprise: Hey new! You are also invited!

Grau: Are you inviting me?

Enterprise: Yes, after all you helped me repel the ships of the Sakura empire and Iron Blood.

Wales: By the way Enterprise, Now Iron Blood and Sakura Empire have teamed up and their coalition is called Red Axis.

Enterprise: (tilting her head to the right) Really?

Wales: Yes.

Enterprise: I see, (shakes head) whatever, (smiles) let's go to the bathrooms girls!

All: YEEEEEAAAHHH! 

And so we headed to the baths to relax, I had heard that the Royal Navy had built thermal baths at the base and bathing there feels good.

POV THIRD PERSON

In a fairly old but elegant car its travels down the base road.

PoW: Admiral Grau, huh? She is a very rare vessel, don't you think?

Illustrious: Yes, she is not an ordinary ship, according to her comes from another world, her anti-aircraft power is unmatched, I never thought that this type of ship would exist, only six 40 mm cannons were enough to shoot down the invincible Zero as if they were dying flies. Not only that, her main guns were also 100% accurate.

PoW: Yes, without a doubt a rather mysterious girl.

Illustrious: They must be investigated later for sure.

PoW: Yes, you are absolutely right.

Illustrious: By the way, Your Majesty is here, right?

PoW: Yes, I should be here in a few minutes.

The conversation continues inside the driven vehicle.

POV GRAU

Currently I am in one of the bathtubs, the water is very warm and the temperature of the water relaxed my body, I felt that I was going to melt like ice cream in contact with the heat.

Grau: (Happy) It feels like in paradise.

Enterprise: Hey new! How's it going?

Grau: Okay, what's up?

Enterprise: I would like to talk to you as we have time.

Grau: What would you like to talk about?

Enterprise: About your capabilities.

Degree: Capabilities?

Enterprise: Yes, since you scared Prinz Eugen with your eyes, you must be someone with a lot of experience.