Chapter 3

In the port the Manjuus aboard boats rescue the badly injured Kansen who float in the sea unconscious, in the port there are many ships with severe damage and the owners of them are working hard to extinguish the fire, in one of the anchor docks a ship that participated in this combat, but unlike the rest did not receive any damage, this ship is a light cruiser.

On a light guided missile cruiser, she goes down the boarding gangway and disembarks and walks along the dock and sees Prince of Wales alongside Illustrious and Unicorn.

Prince of Wales: You have done an excellent job repelling enemy forces.

Grau: Don't thank me, it's my job after all.

Unicorn: Thank you very much for saving me.

Grau: (Smile) Yes, you're welcome, after all my job is to protect my comrades.

Prince of Wales: (looking through a binocular) But I must say they caught us off guard, I didn't think they would make a first move.

Illustrious: That they make an alliance with Iron Blood is not a surprise.

PoW: I wonder if they know how dangerous it is to use siren technology.

Illustrious: The Royal Navy forces will be here too in no time, they won't catch us off guard again.

PoW: But I never thought you were so strong Grau-san.

Grau: (Uncomfortable look) Well, (She puts on some sunglasses) I have a lot of practice, or rather, a lot of experience.

Illustrious: I see, in your previous world you must have fought a lot.

Grau: (Well, my experiences come from the commissions and military exercises and also having experienced the atrocities of the Second World War) Well, yes.

PoW: (smiles) I love having a formidable warrior like you, thanks to you the damage to the base was not significant.

Grau: Thank you for your compliments.

Illustrious: Well, I'm glad this wasn't any worse.

Grau: By the way, I wonder if we should install AA batteries in the base?

PoW: We can't, we don't have the staff to handle them.

Illustrious: What happened to Enterprise?

PoW: She is a bit late due to an emergency repair.

¡FOOSSHH!

It could be heard like something cutting the sea, everyone looks in that direction and sees Javelin and Laffey anchoring their ships and they jump to land on the dock.

Javelin: (Sigh of relief) I'm glad no one has been seriously hurt.

In that Javelin looks where Laffey is and Javelin is scared to see her lying on the floor.

Javelin: (Scared) Hey! Are you okay Laffey?

Laffey: Maybe not, too sleepy.

In that Wales, Illustrious, Unicorn and Grau arrive walking.

Unicorn: Oh, Javelin, Laffey.

Grau: Do you need help?

Javelin: Yes, I need help, Unicorn, are you okay?

Unicorn: Yes, I'm fine, thanks to Grau I'm fine.

Grau: Maybe you have an energy drink over there.

Laffey: I need an urgent drink, also hungry and sleepy

In that, she takes an oxy-tail out of nowhere and takes it.