Chapter 9

The Royal Navy spies had narrowly escaped the empire with vital information, due to the empire's patrol network they could not escape and now they are cornered on a remote uninhabited island, which sent an SOS message to the base, for what the imperialists were able to locate and close the patrol to that location further.

POV GRAU

Today I woke up in the morning and dressed in sports clothes to do my morning exercises, when I was about to start my session I saw Repulse running to my position.

Grau: Hi Repulse, how are you?

Repulse: (Worried) It's serious, we have an Emergency Meeting in 10 minutes, you have to be present.

Grau: I understand (God, now what happened?)

Repulse after handing me the information quickly retired, I quickly went to my captain's room and changed my clothes and then I went to the office.

TIME SKIP

Now we are already in the office and all the representatives of the Eagle Union and Royal Navy faction.

Wales: An hour ago we received a distress call from our spies.

Enterprise: I see, now how do we rescue them?

Wales: Well, we know they are on an island in the Pacific, they didn't give us the exact location due to fear that the enemy could intercept the communication.

Grau: We should deploy some search and rescue carriers.

Enterprise: Yes, you are right Grau, Your Majesty we should deploy an aircraft carrier division to search for our spies.

Grau: Yes, if the enemy knows the location of our agents, that makes the search easier for us.

QE: I see, it's not a bad idea. But how do we get past the enemy blockade?

Enterprise: Well, with a decoy fleet I would attack the enemy fleet and another smaller division to rescue the agents and it would be more than enough.

Grau: Yes, I also support that idea, (evil smile) Also, you should reconsider sending another rescue division, just in case.

Enterprise: (Getting my hint) Oh, (laughs wickedly) I see, that's why I'm bringing Hornet on this mission.

Wales: (sigh) Please take this seriously.

Enterprise: (tilts her head to the right) Hmm? But I'm serious. Ahem! Well, without leaving the subject additionally it is necessary to prepare battleships and ship with high antiaircraft defense. We will need them to make a diversion, then we have to prepare a squad to evacuate our allies.

All: I understand!

Wales: Get ready, we'll be leaving in 3 hours, use this time to check your equipment.

All: Understood!

UNKNOWN ISLAND POV THIRD PERSON THREE DAYS LATER

Inside a building Akashi inspects the Black Cube.

Akashi: It's a mystery, Nya.

Edinburgh: You really don't know anything? It's the secret weapon of your empire, right?

Akashi: I'm just a logistics and repair ship, I don't know about this, Nya.

Akashi looks at the cube and has a flashback where she is nearly killed by Observer a high-ranking siren.

Akashi: (Trembles with fear) Who would think they discovered the secrets of the sirens? This is very bad, I am very afraid.

Suddenly Sheffield arrives and walks through the window.