Chapter 6

POV GRAU.

Today I woke up early and went to the dining room for breakfast, on the way I meet Cleveland.

Cleveland: Hey! ¡Grau!

Grau: Hello Cleveland. How's it going?

Cleveland: I'm fine, and you?

Grau: I feel good, are you going to the dining room?

Cleveland: Yes, I'm going to have breakfast. Let's go together?

Grau: Yes, I also go to the dining room.

And so we walked towards the dining room and after Nevada (BB) served us our food we sat at an almost empty table and then we started talking in a low voice.

Cleveland: I had heard that the Royal Navy girls are on the move.

Grau: Yes, now two girls from the Royal Maid corps are in imperial territory.

Cleveland: Really?

Grau: Yes, I am good at intercepting communications.

Cleveland: Hey, that's illegal.

Grau: It's not illegal at all, after all, it's not my fault that my radio out of nowhere starts reproducing communications, it wasn't even encrypted.

(NT: Sure, from Grau's perspective)

Cleveland: Really, who are you? You are not an ordinary Kansen.

Grau: (sarcastic tone) I am an extraordinarily ordinary Kansen, (serious tone) only that I have been in many fights than you, therefore I have more experience.

Cleveland: Hmmm, how old are you?

Grau: Cleveland, you know that asking how old a lady is is disrespectful.

Cleveland: Yes, but curiosity beats me.

Grau: Well, (angelic giggle) I am eternally 15 years old.

Cleveland: What the hell?

Grau: (mischievous laugh) Hahahahaha, well it was fun talking with you, but today I have to go out on patrol, if you don't mind, with your permission, I am retiring.

POV Cleveland

I see Grau get up from her chair and then she goes to the kitchen counter to return the dishes.

Cleveland: Unexpectedly she has a very elegant and feminine part, (Sigh) Hopefully i could be a little more feminine.

Enterprise: Yoo! How about Clevebro?

I look in the direction of the voice and I see that it is Enterprise, she had a tray in her hands where she has her breakfast.

Cleveland: (pouting) I already told you not to call me that!

Enterprise: (pouting) But it sounds cute.

Cleveland: (Annoyed) Where does that sound cute? It looks like you are calling a man and I am a woman!

Enterprise: I get it, Clevebro.

Cleveland: (Annoyed) You sure do it on purpose.

Enterprise: Well, is it free?

Cleveland: Yes, you can sit Essex-chan.

Enterprise: ...

In That Enterprise she blushes a lot.

Enterprise: (Annoyed and embarrassed) What was that for?

Cleveland: (Giggle) They already told me that, Enterprise, you like women.