CHAPTER 12

POV THIRD PERSON

Atago: Takao-chan, we must retreat, we cannot beat her.

Takao: I know, but I don't think the enemy will let us flee.

At that, Takao and Atago saw that Grau took out her two pistols and started firing.

¡BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM!

¡Clinck X35!

At that, 5 low-ranking siren appeared and took Takao and Atago hostage, as Atago and Takao are very weakened from fighting against Grau, they could not make any resistance.

Siren 1: Surrender! Otherwise we will kill these kansen!

Grau looks indifferently at the low-ranking siren.

Grau: And why would I have to give up? Those girls are my enemies! If you want you can kill them and I won't make a fuss.

Siren1: We know, but we also know that you were ordered that you cannot kill the kansen of the Sakura empire and if one or two kansen of the empire died near you it is obvious that you would be blamed.

Grau: I don't give a damn about what happens to them.

Atago / Takao: (Help us silly!)

Siren1: You are stupid! Capture her!

The low-ranking siren rush towards Grau, Grau just smiles.

Grau: You are stupid.

Siren 1: What?

In that, the siren that rushed against Grau, exploded out of nowhere.

Siren 1: (Shock) What happened?

When the siren were unveiled, Grau had fired her pistols at them, the 9mm bullets hit the siren's bodies with great precision, Grau did not activate the abilities of the bullets, but now as necessary, she activates them, this causes 9mm bullets to transform into multiple 152mm HE shells, this when detonated causes low-range siren to perish in the explosion.

Grau: Well, are you coming or am I going for you?

Siren 1: ... Damn, DIE!

The high-ranking siren lunges at Grau, Grau only dodges the low-ranking siren's blows.

Siren1: Your bitch will pay dearly to destroy my fleet!

The siren pulls out a plasma knife and attacks Grau, Grau stops the knife by grabbing the siren's wrist, after a quick hand movement, Grau disarms the siren and then sticks the knife into the siren's shoulder.

Grau: Keep waiting bitch.

Grau using her superhuman strength lifts the siren and then throws it against a building, the siren pierces the wall of the building and the building collapses on the low-ranking siren killing it instantly.

Takao: (Shock) (Unbelievable, she just killed 5 siren easily)

Grau: (looking at Takao and Atago) Girls, I will blind myself for 10 seconds, please use this time to withdraw, I begin (Killer stare and psycho at 1%) 10, 9 ...

Takao / Atago:  NIGERUNDAYOOOOOOOOOOO!

Takao and Atago sprint off to escape Grau.

(NT: Our protagonist is not a psycho, she is just acting.)

Grau: (sigh) God, I think using my killer gaze is a good diplomatic letter, but I hate using it, I hope they don't think I'm a psychopath.

Grau continued on her way to catch up with Belfast and Cleveland.