Chapter 13

POV Grau

Today I got up very early and started doing my routine exercises.

Bolognesi: (mocking tone) So you are going to exercise. You are already over 80 years old, you should take care of your health and your body.

I knew whose disrespectful voice is, if you ask if I get along well or badly with Bolognesi, I would say that we get along well, and those insults are insults from friends, insults to brighten the atmosphere or rather, healthy insults that do not harm someone's morale or self esteem is only there to be some sarcasm.

Grau: Well brat, I will teach you the level of my skills against a rookie who depends on her state-of-the-art equipment.

Bolognesi: Well come on, a race around the base, whoever loses pays for the drinks.

Grau: Sounds good to me.

Bolognesi: On your marks!

Grau: Ready!

Bolognesi / Grau: GO!

We both sped off.

POV THIRD PERSON

Belfast enters Enterprise's room and she opens the curtains causing Enterprise to wake up, Enterprise looks at Belfas half sleepy.

Belfast: Good morning, Miss Enterprise.

Enterprise: Good morning darling, and my good morning kiss?

Belfast: Don't bother me and don't joke about those things.

Enterprise: (mocking laugh) Hehehe, I like that reaction.

(NT: In all my Azur Lane works I put the Enterprise from the manga, since I didn't like the Enterprise from the Anime at all, this is because the Enterprise from the manga is very cool, it's so cool that Enterprise takes care of Vestal.)

Enterprise gets up and starts dressing and when she's done Belfast talks.

Belfast: Breakfast is ready.

Enterprise: Oh, thank you, then come on, we don't want to keep the cook waiting.

Enterprise and Belfast go to the dining room and when they arrive they see Nevada serving the food, Nevada serves food to Enterprise, Enterprise at first looked dispassionately, but then her face turns a bit blue, Nevada had served her a lot of food

Enterprise: Excuse me Nevada, you've served me a lot of food.

Nevada: Don't be too modest, it's just my token of appreciation, after all, you were the one who dealt the final blow to the enemy to make them retreat.

Enterprise (Not knowing how to react) (OMG! I think if it was an Iowa-class ship I could finish it, but I don't think I can, where is New Jersey?)

HOSPITAL WHERE YORKTOWN RECEIVES.

New Jersey is in the Yorktown Hospital room.

York: I see, so that happened in that operation.

Jersey: Yeah, and b ... AAACCCHUUUUUUUU!

York: Did you catch a cold?

Jersey: (wiping her mouth with a handkerchief) I think Enterprise spoke ill of me.

York: My little sister? How do you know?

Jersey: A hunch.

York: Hmm.

BASE OF AZUR LANE DINING ROOM.

Enterprise gave up and got her breakfast, after all, she was not in the mood to start a fight this early, she walked and saw Grau and Bolognesi sitting at one of the tables having their breakfast, they were both dressed in sports clothes, they are sweaty and very tired.