CHAPTER 14

POV FIRST PERSON

I am sailing at 20 knots on my radar I can capture 50 warships around me, I am surrounded by a fleet from Azur Lane, actually currently most of the kansen are on this counterattack mission, 5 days ago Bolognesi on patrol in international waters close to the empire along with Allen M Sumner and Raleigh, during the patrol the Bolognesi radar captured a fleet of the Sakura Empire leaving the port towards international waters, this meant that the empire was going to knock on the door again, but in this Sometimes the Azur Lane fleet is already ready to repel them, as Enterprise said with great conviction a few days ago before leaving the port ...

Enterprise: (Grau's flashback) They won't take us by surprise this time! The same tactic doesn't work twice!

We were sailing at a speed of 20 knots, on the deck of my ship is Chipana, she is a submarine built in Germany at the request of Peru, despite the fact that this submarine is very obsolete by modern standards, she has on many occasions humiliated to the US fleet in various antisubmarine maneuvers, after her 2018-2021 remodeling, she became much more lethal than before, without a doubt if I wanted to search for Chipana, I must activate my active sonar and at full power.

Grau: (Somewhat discouraged) Well, I have to admit that my sonar is quite old though.

Chipana: What's up leader?

At that I was very scared, out of nowhere she appeared behind me without my noticing, I almost screamed with fright, but I managed to suppress my scream and hide my fright and began to speak normally.

Grau: Oh, it's you, what's up?

Chipana: Nothing just wanted to talk.

Grau: You know, you should highlight your presence when you are not on a mission, if you continue like this, without a doubt you are going to kill someone.

Chipana: I'm sorry, but I can't help it.

Grau: You are a very beautiful woman, but your way of dressing takes away a lot of attractiveness.

Chipana: What do you say to me? You dress in a similar way to me.

Grau: (Winking her right eye) You're right, but I'm very attractive and cute.

Chipana: (sigh) Don't speak like a 15-year-old girl, you still have the speech of an 80-year-old woman, please speak that way.

Grau: Oh daughter, so you prefer that I speak to you like that.

Chipana nods her head, this is unexpected, that a young woman asks you to speak like a grandmother is very rare, everyone wants her grandmother to speak like a young woman, but hey, Chipana has always been the black sheep.

Grau: Hmm, the weather is good.

I sat on the edge of the deck leaving my legs dangling to the void, in that I saw that Chipana was done and put her head in my lap.

Grau: (Shock) ¿Eh?

Chipana: (Smiling) Can you spoil me a little, Grandma?

Grau: (smiles maternally) My God, without a doubt you haven't changed anything.

Chipana: Yes, spoil me from time to time.

I smiled, this sensation of caressing Chipana's head is very pleasant, I felt like a grandmother pampering her granddaughter, without a doubt this is very peaceful, I hope nothing breaks this peaceful environment.

POV THIRD PERSON FLEET OF THE ROYAL NAVY

At the bow of the battleship Queen Elizabeth, Elizabeth stands in a magnificent and imposing way.