CHAPTER 27

POV THIRD PERSON

All the kansen had seen that Rocket-like thing and wondered: What is that?

Denver: [Aneki, what is that?]

Cleveland: [I don't know, but I have a bad feeling]

IRON BLOOD FLEET

Eugen looks at that weapon somewhat puzzled.

Eugen: It looks like the Fritz X, but the design is much larger and is shot from the deck of a ship.

Yuudachi: (Who doesn't find out about anything) Bulli? Pulli?

Tester: Your assumption is almost correct, but incorrect at the same time, that weapon that you see is the weapon of the future, is a weapon capable of decimating a country with a single shot and just by pressing a button, the war of the future will be waged. long distances and without soldiers, without ships, without tanks and without airplanes.

Eugen: (who can't process what Tester says) What do you say?

Tester: Fufufufu, I suppose the understanding of this weapon is beyond your comprehension, what I mean is that it is a weapon that can hit a target thousands of kilometers away with an accuracy of 80%.

Eugen: What do you say? You are overestimating the capabilities of your new weapon.

Tester: Fufufufu, we'll see.

POV GRAU

I saw that thing and it's about to shoot

Grau: How the hell is that thing going to guide itself? As far as I know, all ICMs use GPS to guide them (Think of something that terrifies her) Impossible ... Is there a siren near the base to guide that thing?

Takao: Light cruiser!

I looked and could see Takao sailing in my direction.

Takao: Thank you for saving our commander.

Grau: Just in time Takao, Take her.

Takao receives Akagi and then I start to navigate to place myself in a place that offers me a location that offers me a clean shot to stop the launch of that missile, while I was accommodated by a high-ranking siren attacking me.

Tester: I won't allow it!

Grau: Don't bother me, you bitch with tentacles!

I used my military knife and in one quick motion cut the Tester's neck.

Grau: HMPH! Very weak!

After finding a perfect place to fire I aim my cannons at the missile launcher, if I mess up the launcher the launch sequence is going to be canceled or I hope so.

My guns after getting into position fired, but at the same time the missile was fired and began to take flight rapidly.

¡CLINK!

One of my projectiles managed to destroy the support of the ICBM launcher and thus Orochi will not be able to fire another ICBM missile, but the detail is that a missile has just taken off, so I am the only ship with the ability to intercept the missile.

The ESSM missile is a short-range anti-aircraft missile, it is a last minute defensive weapon, this weapon has a maximum speed of mach 4 and a maximum range of 50km.

Grau: Aerial alert, ESSM ready to fire.

[Missiles ready]

Grau: Shoot.

The eightfold missile launcher points in the direction of the Orochi missile and after the guidance radar successfully engages the missile it is fired.