CHAPTER 10

POV THIRD PERSON

???: (tomboy tone) Oi! Eighth Harpies! What did they say they were going to do to the commander?

The siren turned and saw a girl of about 10-12 years old, this girl has an almost identical appearance to the kansen of Sardegna Empire and from her body it would be said that this girl is very cute, but her facial expression expresses anger indescribable and this girl has a very dangerous aura.

Siren: Who the hell are you?

???: And why should you know my name?

Siren: KILL HER!

The sirens pounce against this mysterious Kansen, in that The mysterious girl draws a pistol with a suppressor and shoots 7 times at the siren, the 9 mm bullets pierce the skin of the siren leaving them wounded.

Siren3: (sore) Damn bitch.

???: Don't talk to me like that damn harpy.

In that the mysterious Kansen kicks in the face the siren who insulted her, the kick was so powerful that the siren's head detached from her body and the head hits a wall staining it with yellow blood.

???: Wow, I didn't think they were that weak, even though I held back a lot, She died with a kick.

Siren 5: We will kill you!

The siren once again got up and before the siren fired, the mysterious kansen fires her pistol aiming at the siren's head, the siren did not have the opportunity to fire their weapons due to the kansen being much faster and more skilled. than them.

???: (disappointed) They do not even serve to warm up, (She starts to move her arms) I think that at this rate I will never clean my oxides, nobody is worthy, Ah before I forget, my name is Bolognesi, a light frigate, it is a pleasure to meet you.

Then Bolognesi leaves the place while lighting a cigar in the most flamboyant way possible.

FBI: Wait! This is illegal!

AIRCRAFT CARRIER ENTERPRISE

At the location of the anti-aircraft machine guns Javelin and Laffey converse.

Javelin: (sad) I wonder if Ayanami will be in this Batle.

Laffey: It is very possible.

Javelin: If I see her again ... I ...

With the Imperial fleet, Ayanami gazes at the seascape with a wistful expression from the lookout of the battleship Fusou.