Chapter 5

POV GRAU

After rescuing the girls from Dragon Empery we did not go to the port where after anchoring I was taking care of Ning Hai since Vestal is not at the base yet and I have medical knowledge, I had to take care of her.

POV THIRD PERSON

In the bedrooms reserved for the royal Navy, the royal girls have tea time, where they talk.

Wales: I have come to report to you on the incident yesterday where we rescued two cruise ships from the Dragon Empery.

QE: I see what happened?

Wales: Well, they were on a stealth mission, where they were investigating suspicious siren activities, but on the way back they were ambushed and their leader seriously injured.

QE: I see where is she now?

Wales: She is in the medical bay of Grau, her injuries are somewhat serious, but now she is out of danger, Grau told me that in a week she should be back in action.

QE: I see, it's a relief to know.

Elizabeth grabs her cup of tea and drink a sip from the cup.

Hood: But what do you know for now?

Wales: According to Ping Hai, apparently their communication signal was compromised and their information was leaked to the enemy, luckily the expertise and experience of both saved them from certain death.

Hood: Well that did save them.

QE: Changing the subject, I've heard a lot about that infamous cruise lately. What do you know about her?

Wales: Well despite her harmless appearance, her weapons performance is phenomenal, anti-aircraft warfare is very good, they managed to shoot down A6M aircraft very easily, she also has an appearance of a veteran who has seen the battlefield a lot. She is currently under surveillance by our Royal Maid Corps.

QE: I see, so that happens.

Hood: You didn't say she's trustworthy. Why is she under surveillance then?

Wales: Simply because she has an aura of dangerousness, while she is not hostile to us, I feel like that girl has an indescribably dangerous aura.

QE: I see. Changing the subject. What do you know about Iron Blood?

At that Warspite takes out a document from her briefcase and hands it to Elizabeth, then Warspite proceeds to summarize the report verbally

Warspite: According to the report, at the moment Iron Blood has not made any movement, according to intelligence, it is known that Iron Blood is supporting the Sakura empire, even in our previous combat we saw Iron Blood warships supporting the Empire militarily.

QE: Hmmm, without a doubt, Iron Blood is currently observing the conflict in the Pacific.

Illustrious: Without a doubt, depending on the outcome, Iron Blood will not hesitate to attack our nation.

QE: So that would be very bad, in the hypothetical case in which Iron Blood attacked our base, I fully believe that George and her fleet could take charge in repelling them, but it would be at the cost of a lot of damage to the base and our comrades.

Hood: Yes, a lot of Kansen would get really hurt.

QE: Well, this is it, now let's enjoy our tea time.

The girls present nod, as the saying said, after work you can rest.

QE: Ah, one more thing, Belfast, I would like to meet that new cruiser