CHAPTER 29

TIME SKIP SEVERAL DAYS / SAKURA EMPIRE

Nagato talks to Zuikaku and Shokaku.

Nagato: Azur Lane did not give us any punishment, but the Orochi's hull is in the Pearl Harbor port for analysis, apparently the siren were putting the spoon in without us noticing.

Nagato: But even though we have not received any punishment, the responsibility cannot fall solely on Akagi since all of us were also involved in the matter of this war.

Zuikaku / Shokaku: Roger!

On the other side of the base Akagi and Kaga walk without speaking, after a while Akagi breaks the silence.

Akagi: Do you have that hair pin that I gave you?

Kaga: Hm.

Kaga shows her the hair pin and Akagi puts it on Kaga.

Akagi: Fufufu, as expected, the color matches you.

Akagi takes Kaga's hand and they walk together, Kaga blushes a little, but she is very happy that she can be with Akagi.

IRON BLOOD

At the central base Eugen is giving a report to a high-ranking blonde woman.

Eugen: This whole plan was a waste of time and also our image was tarnished, despite the fact that we have followed the ideals of our country, we have been like the bad guys in the movie before the whole world.

???: You know, loyalty is honor, only those with the power can save humanity.

Eugen: By the way, Bismark, Azur Lane made us a great proposal.

Bismark: What is it?

Eugen: They sent us a request to share bases.

Bismark: Hah? What kind of proposal is that?

Eugen: I guess yesterday's enemy today is my friend.

Bismark: Hm, I guess that doesn't hurt anyone, well I'll accept that proposal.

BASE OF AZUR LANE SEVERAL DAYS AFTER.

The flags of the Eagle Union, Royal Navy, Iron Blood, Dragon Empery and Sakura Empire fly from the banners of the base.

At the base near the Z23 academy facilities she is walking while looking at the kansen who live with other foreign kansen, each kansen doing cultural exchanges while playing and eating.

Z23: What?

Z23 sees Z1 in the distance flirting with a girl from the Sakura empire.

Z23: (Flat look) (What is she doing?)

AKASHI STORE

Shiranui counts the products.

Shiranui: Quick! Move those boxes! We have to deliver 150 Tech boxes!

Akashi: Nui-nui is very cruel! I am the manager of this store!

BEACH

On the beach at the base the Mutsuki class destroyers are sitting on the sand, behind them several meters away we have the lolicon Ark Royal looking at the destroyers, Ark Royal keeps a Poker face, but the nosebleed gives her away.

Mikasa: What are they doing? Are you stalking those girls?

Ark: (Shock) What?

At that Mikasa arrests Ark Royal.

Ark Why do you do it?

Mikasa: Haven't you heard about the new alliance?

Ark: What alliance?

Mikasa: The UN!

Ark: Naniiiiii !?

BASE OFFICE

In the base office, the high-ranking girls chat.

Illustrious: Azur Lane and Red Axis sharing the same base.

QE: It is a very bold decision.

Wales: A remodeled base is a new base and a new base needs a new leader, someone symbolic who can be the bridge between these two alliances.

Vestal: It's a good idea.

Grau: Yes, I agree.

Enterprise: Yes, a leader capable of impeccably leading this new alliance.

Hornet: (Hint) It's amazing to have such a great older sister!

Enterprise: Eh!?

All: Hahahahaha.

Grau: Yes, in the entire war, there was only one kansen who gave orders to the Royal Navy.

QE: Yes, that irritated me a lot, but it can't be helped. (Winks) But I must admit that you are a good leader.

Belfast: In that case, you may need a very reliable helper, if you want I can help you at work.

Enterprise: Oh fuck ... (What did I get myself into?)

POV GRAU SEVERAL DAYS LATER.

I'm on any given day on patrol.

Bolognesi: Hello leader! Do you need glasses to see !?

Grau: Hello brat, If I need help and company to patrol (sarcastic tone) I feel so lonely and it scares me.

Bolognesi: (Following sarcasm) Yes, maybe you should already consider retirement?

At that we laughed, currently my friend Chipana is patrolling the northern seas with the wolf pack (U-Boat).

The war between factions is over, but the war against the siren is still going on, I don't know how this confrontation could end.

¡SSPAAAHHHHHH!

Bolognesi: Oh fuck.

Grau: (Cracking neck bones) Well, I think I needed a punching bag to exercise my body, I think that siren would make a good punching bag.

Bolognesi: Radar signature confirmed, she is a high-ranking siren.

Grau: I think that Tester is the siren?

Tester: Azur Lane! I come to take some data!

Bolognesi: EA started! The enemy cannot use radars or communications!

Tester: Nani!

Grau / Bolognesi: Omae wa mo shindeiru.

BAM! BAM!

¡BBBOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!

THIS STORY COMES TO ITS END ............................................ .................................................. . ??

Extra notes: We finished with this impressive story, unfortunately I had to cancel the second season of this story for personal reasons, I also finished writing the story of Queen Elizabeth R08 which in a few days I will begin to publish this story, that's all , see you in other of my stories.